HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default anyone considered/gone to university abroad?

I'm only in year 12, but i'm considering applying for university abroad (say in USA/CA/SG/NL or another place where English is spoken for instruction).

I'm just wondeirng if anyone has gone abroad for uni/know someone that has and knows how it's like.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It'd be good to visit different countries and I'd never really thought about it but it sounds like a good idea unless you'd get really homesick like me...

Would international schools recognise English results though, if you get me? I mean A Levels might get you into British universities but maybe not American ones... (I dunno how it works tbh lol).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    It'd be good to visit different countries and I'd never really thought about it but it sounds like a good idea unless you'd get really homesick like me...

Would international schools recognise English results though, if you get me? I mean A Levels might get you into British universities but maybe not American ones... (I dunno how it works tbh lol).
    For US ones, you NEED to take another exam called the SAT, but for most of the others (including CA), they do accept them.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wouldn't you need their qualifications to get in though?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have always wanted to move to, and go to a university in Australia
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd go to Harvard like Elle Woods. Then move back to England and not pay off my loans so another one of their banks collapses.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bomb-Head

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
    I'd go to Harvard like Elle Woods. Then move back to England and not pay off my loans so another one of their banks collapses.
    LOL.

I'd like to go to one in Spain or America then move back home afterwards.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

id very much like to go to australia coz 1) its nearer 2) my grandaunt lives there [:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I were to go to a foreign uni then i'd only want to go somewhere like Singapore (or another english speaking country that actually has culture and I might learn something). As opposed to just going to America for the sake of it and living a similar life.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

I have in Canada and the US, but somehow I dont think i'll have the money. Its rather costly. I've looked up on it

Cos everytime we touch, I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly, can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, need you by myside

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast