HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Uneasy in my maths group :(

Hello everyone
    Well, in my school, we have 6 maths groups. 1 is top group, and 6 is least. When I first started this year, I was put in group 2. Then I was moved up to group 1 after the first lesson. I thought it would be good, but after a few weeks, I don't like it. It is much harder and faster. If I get a hard question, and take a good amount of time on it, I will get it. But the class is going very fast, and I rarely get up to 5 questions done per lesson. Should I ask to be moved to set 2 again, where I understand the work? People in both sets 1 and 2 are all predicted A's and A*'s in their GCSE's, so it's not that bad. I think its the same work but working at a more slower pace.

What should I do?
    +rep to all helpful answers
    Good luck to everyone doing exams this year, whether its gcse's or a levels!

ToxicPaddy

Thread moved from Discuss Anything by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please post in the correct forum.
    Last edited by ,Jess,; 30-09-2008 at 05:22 AM.
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talk to your teacher about it, it may be that you just need to get used to the speed the top class are working at.

I suppose its better to push yourself in a top set, then sail by without any problems in a lower one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERhanna. View Post
    Talk to your teacher about it, it may be that you just need to get used to the speed the top class are working at.

I suppose its better to push yourself in a top set, then sail by without any problems in a lower one.
    The questions I do in the top set are usually wrong anyway, I feel that I am being rushed and especially with this snotty nosed little **** next to me who is a human calculator. I'm not jealous, its just that he is always like 'oh yes hello I'm great at maths' and showing off infront of everyone about it. Makes me feel that I'm doing crap
    +rep
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

- Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe if they are good at maths, they could give you a helping hand?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have asked him and he has helped, but sometimes he explains in a fast way and I don't like to ask him because I feel like I'm wasting his educational time lol. Thank you, I appreciate your help

- Barack Obama

- Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try to give a little time and try to adapt wif it?if not then its best if u chnge ur group.its better for u to be in group 2 if ur happy der and cud perform best

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would stay there, Because not much work I guess.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you want to get the best performance out of yourself and don't think you can keep up with set 1, then you're gonna progress much better in a lower set - that's the idea of having different groups in the first place. Forcing yourself to sit through lessons you don't understand or can't work in won't help you at all
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well if Set 1 and 2 are the same except they work through at a slower pace, then go for the slower one if you can't keep up lol :S

Tokens

It might be that your teacher in group 1 is crap. Which teachers take set 1 & 2?
    This is our situation and we're happy to be here,
    I wouldn't change this place for anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast