HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe! View Post
    Nah I don't, couldn't stand it, especially as that muppet took over as principal and changed things back..
    I think the changes he made turned for the worst. The 5 lesson a day thing is bad, less lunchtime etc. Not good.
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try and get switched
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicPaddy View Post
    I think the changes he made turned for the worst. The 5 lesson a day thing is bad, less lunchtime etc. Not good.
    Yeah that's what I meant. It used to be like when I satrted, then it got changed to 6 lessons etc.. and now that douche has changed it back :/
    This is our situation and we're happy to be here,
    I wouldn't change this place for anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123