HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: ICT cwk.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default ICT cwk.

The question is

What are the drawbacks to the staff of the Travel Agent?

That means if they use ICT to do a Database what are the drawbacks and

If the Travel Agent use my system, what changes will there be to working practises? Also specify clearly the type of training any staff would need?
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

always get asked that question only thing i can remember is having to train the staff to use the new system

en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Staff would require training in the new system including how to add, search, edit and book holidays. Without extensive basic training in the new system they would be unable to keep customers happily which would directly effect the creditation of the company and the chance of a sale.
    Training could mean that store is closed for a day while training occurs. a new system being new could also have errors in it which downtime is caused, staff members would need basic training or one staff member extensive training on how to repair the system to a working order.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks Lycan +rep
    Anymore help
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Thanks Lycan +rep
    Anymore help
    Lol anytime, Been there done that... if you ever fancy doing my degree work at Uni let me know!