HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hated French. Trust me - I hated it much more than you. It was such a boring lesson that had no point. However it is good to know another language when trying to get into Universities and getting other jobs so I suggest you stick at it. Half three is when most people leave school isn't it? I dunno - anyway, don't take 'legal' action because it won't go anywhere but get your teacher spoken to by the head of year/head of school/head of subject, etc.
    2005: JOINED ; Radio DJ

2006: Radio DJ ; Senior DJ

2007: HxTV Flash Artist ; Productions Staff ; HxHD Staff ; Head DJ ; Events Organiser ; Productions Staff ; Competitions Staff ; Assistant Radio Manager

2008: Senior Competitions Staff ; Forum Moderator ; HxHD Staff ; Competitions Manager ; Graphics Designer

2009: LEFT ; Guest DJ

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did I say legal action? God I must be losing it . If it goes on then I'll ask maybe the head to have a word, or maybe my mentor can do that or something. I want to learn Russian when I'm older anyway, I hate French - too many boring words and stuff.

Tokens

i was thinking to myself..i take GCSE french and i dont like it

It all depends what time your school actually finishes AS the government allows schools to keep a pupil behind for 20 minutes. If over; then you have the right to take the legal action.

so if your school finishes at 3:10 - she would be allowed.

How ever any earlier she is being very naughty.

But reporting her can get you a very bad name =] and could effect your education. SO Think wise..

Tay

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Make a complaint. If you talk seriously with an authority figure within your school, things could be worked out.

Tokens

Ugh i hate French, My teacher is quite annoying she keeps you behind at any chance she gets.
    But it's alright because she ALWAYS does my work for me because im never in school.

I think she likes me

Oj, but yeah she does my coursework and stuff i just copy how simple

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its like this for media sorta. The class is full of people there for the doss and arround 3 of us there because we accually want a carreer in media. The teacher is nice though and just knows there here for the doss and just leavs them and just helps me ect.

Ok this year though as were doing all the paper work ect so i just put some music on and write away.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh I get this in college, with everyone else in my group being ***** with the exception of about 5?

Anyway me and my friend was in exactly the same position as you in year 9.
    We both could not stand French and everybody in the class would piss around apart from a few but we would all get the blame apart from our teachers fave students.

Well me and my friend went to our head of year told him exactly what was going on and that we could not stand French and did not want to be in it any longer so he said "Stay in it for another week, and if you still don't want to do it or things get worse come and tell me." So we did and returned to him the following week and we said things had got worse as the teacher was even starting to throw genuinly hurtful comments at people in the class, so our head of year told us we did not have to stay in the lesson and could use the time from that lesson how we see fit and he also got the teacher suspended for half of the school year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I hate it. My school is a language college and for yr 7 and 8 we done german but since schools started to do french, they made us do french. Its like wth, 2 years of german wasted.

Anyway I hate it when teachers do this. If they keep anyone longer then the official finish without 24 hours notice we can actually take action coz its against the policy
    But yer my schools crap. If we forget our P.E. kit we get an hour ;l Even if its just a sock. Sorta goes against their own policy aswell...

Tokens
    Habbo
    iConz..

Latest Awards:

Sounds like my english :@
    Speand most of the lesson doing nothing whilst the teacher shouts at the class :rolleyes:

I'm menna be speaking to head of year on monday. So that would be best thing to do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What time does your school end! By 3:30 I wuld have been home

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast