HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ---MAD---

Latest Awards:

Biggest mistake new forums make are adding lots of forums.

Starting with 4-10 forums is best for a few reasons.

1. It makes your forum seem more active.
    2. Its more welcoming to new users.
    3. All active users are together and start to become a community faster than if they were spread out over several forums.

There is no reason why you need 6 Habbo news forums when you barely have an audience yet. Pick which hotel you want to target and aim for that. Same for trading.

It also seems you copied (or were influenced by) Habbox fourm's rules. As a new forum you should only put the foundation rule wise and then slowly add new rules as you need to. As you can see, Hxf, even after 4 years still alters it's rules to match current moderation issues.

Your skin is a good start and you have everything you need to get started and do well so good luck !
    Last edited by ---MAD---; 11-10-2008 at 10:10 PM.
    ---MAD---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Registered =] lol
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you mad, I'll take that into concideration
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion
    *oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsHYPE View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't like the background. It looks strange with blue and white, try habbo clouds? And also if you're gonna open a new forum try and get vBulletin
    No, vBulletin isn't the world. I prefer MyBB than vBulletin. The features are almost the same, much more improved with the new release.

Well done, it looks good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you hazz0rd Make sure you sign up
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience.

*oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5850 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card £195.73 1 £195.73
    *ordered.

Tokens

I love the new halloween skin. Well done and surprised it's myBB, I reckon if it got vBulletin you'll get very popular. The name is good as well, suits for a forum Wd.
    Left - Just Visiting

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thank you OMGitsHYPE We are currently in discussion for buying a vB License . Keep it locked.

*oh trust me
    *I would NEVER go ATi
    And 15 mins later...
    *ordered.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234