HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

im on ep 16 now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TIME LAPSE
    PLOT TWIST

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS ******* EPIC

TENGEEEEEEEEN TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA GURRRRRRRREEEEN LAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAZENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN OVERLOADDDDDDDDD!!!!!

KING KITTAN GIGGGGGGGGGGGA DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLU BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTGL is better than Death Note in some respects. It's SO good!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    TIME LAPSE
    PLOT TWIST

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS ******* EPIC

TENGEEEEEEEEN TOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPA GURRRRRRRREEEEN LAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAZENGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN OVERLOADDDDDDDDD!!!!!

KING KITTAN GIGGGGGGGGGGGA DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLU BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTGL is better than Death Note in some respects. It's SO good!
    im never reading comments again on veoh. The 25th episode (you know who comes back) just got spoilt. Oh well. Should still be epic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    im never reading comments again on veoh. The 25th episode (you know who comes back) just got spoilt. Oh well. Should still be epic.
    I can't remember anyone coming back in episode 25? Tell me what the spoiler said. Something holy **** mega awesome ******* amazing badass cool ultra epic happens in that episode though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't remember anyone coming back in episode 25? Tell me what the spoiler said. Something holy **** mega awesome ******* amazing badass cool ultra epic happens in that episode though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's not true. Kamina is dead, he isn't coming back. So nothing has been spoiled.

Have you noticed that Viral is voiced by the same person who voiced Ikkaku yet?
    Last edited by Neversoft; 24-10-2008 at 09:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's not true. Kamina is dead, he isn't coming back. So nothing has been spoiled.

Have you noticed that Viral is voiced by the same person who voiced Ikkaku yet?
    YAY and AWww. I wanted himto come back

And ididnt notice that, but now that you mention it, it does remind me of him

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YAY and AWww. I wanted himto come back

And ididnt notice that, but now that you mention it, it does remind me of him
    I noticed as soon as he yelled. Kamina should remain dead I think. It just wouldn't be right to have him mysteriously come back. Besides, theres Kamina City now!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I noticed as soon as he yelled. Kamina should remain dead I think. It just wouldn't be right to have him mysteriously come back. Besides, theres Kamina City now!
    I keep hearing it now when he yells lolz. Its strange.

And yeah i spose its best thats he dead, since its like what made simon keep going, but his statue got knocked down!

oh and btw, im on ep 23 now lols. I cant stop watching, gonna finish it today.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I keep hearing it now when he yells lolz. Its strange.

And yeah i spose its best thats he dead, since its like what made simon keep going, but his statue got knocked down!

oh and btw, im on ep 23 now lols. I cant stop watching, gonna finish it today.
    It was painful when they knocked his statue down.

Episode twenty five and twenty seven have some of the most epic moments I have ever seen. I died quite a few times watching them.

Glad you watched it now, eh? Once you finish it you're speechless. I didn't know what to say or what to think, lol. Word's cannot express how epic TTGL is.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast