HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    It was painful when they knocked his statue down.

Episode twenty five and twenty seven have some of the most epic moments I have ever seen. I died quite a few times watching them.

Glad you watched it now, eh? Once you finish it you're speechless. I didn't know what to say or what to think, lol. Word's cannot express how epic TTGL is.
    Lol theres just something about it i like. The opening song i love though, the ending of the opening especially. And its probaly the quickest ive ever watch an anime, like 2 or 3 days lawl. Although i watched FMA(2nd time) in about 5 days hehe.

Tis quite awesome so far, i wanna see ep 25 now. on 24 tho now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love everything about it. The characters especially, and the plot twist took me by surprise. The story was great. Plus theres an extremely decent mix of action, suspense, drama, and everything! Such a great anime

Episode twenty five will blow you away, but not as much as twenty seven will.

I just watched episode nine of Code Geass. Probably my most disliked episode so far. It's so cliche and the drama moves too fast for you to get anything out of it. The comedy kinda annoys me as well.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 25-10-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love everything about it. The characters especially, and the plot twist took me by surprise. The story was great. Plus theres an extremely decent mix of action, suspense, drama, and everything! Such a great anime

Episode twenty five will blow you away, but not as much as twenty seven will.
    So many people died in ep 24. Listening to the opening of 25 now lalala.
    Tis a good anime ;p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    So many people died in ep 24. Listening to the opening of 25 now lalala.
    Tis a good anime ;p
    Yeah, so many people die in the last episodes its just mad, lol. Ok, prepare to watch of one the most epic things you will ever see.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, so many people die in the last episodes its just mad, lol. Ok, prepare to watch of one the most epic things you will ever see.
    **** yeah! Boota owns. Yoko is a hore. Kittan owns. Simon and Viral ready to pwn.

BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shes awesome, but what the hell is with all the smooching!? She is meant love kamina and only kamina >;[

im on last ep now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kittan is a reincarnation of Kamina despite knowing Kamina while he was alive. That is the only explanation!

You gotta admit though, Kittan has the most epic death ever! The last episode has one of the most epic fights ever and you get to see TEEEEEENGEEENN TOPPPPPPPAAAAA GURRRRRRRRRRRREEENN LAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is bigger than the ******* universe!

Last edited by Neversoft; 25-10-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That was epic.

Greatest move ever:

My-wife-is-the-best-in-the-universe SWINGGGGGGGGG

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aha, yeah that was great. I wanna watch TTGL again now!

I love how when they beat the guy he's just like 'Then... look after the universe.' Or something along those lines. Can't believe they didn't show Yoko's face at the end though. :@ Can't believe Seemon left as well!

Now you need to watch episode six uncut for more Kamina moments! It's awesome. I already posted a link in this thread I think. I searched everywhere but could only find it on YouTube.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast