HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama vs McCain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

McCain admits he doesnt know much about the Economy. Great!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But Americans should elect McCain-Palin, cos she knows where Russia is!
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Yeah but we in the modern world now. So the USA should agree to same sex marriage to be honest with you. (I don't know what the laws are at the moment, as I don't live there.) But Obama to win
    That's not a good point at all.. yeah.. it's the modern world, I'll agree with that.. but this is to do with religion.

You're telling an entire country to change their beliefs and morals (most based on religion) just because it is the modern world and we should support gays.

That's like going to India and telling them it is the modern world, they need to eat cows, because they are starving. They don't eat cows because of religion and morals.. so changing that is just as stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    I'm sorry but there is no way McCain should be allowed to win. He could pop his clogg any time soon which would put Palin in charge of the most powerful country in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soil View Post
    Palin is mental. McCain is too old and if something happens to him, Palin will be Potus. No thanks. I dont want Palin to be the leader of the free world.
    People don't understand that the president really doesn't have much power at all.. he can veto bills (those go back to congress and they can overrule that).

He's basically the face of congress.. he can't declare war.. he can't send troops in for more then 60 days.. so he really just represents us.. congress does all the deciding, etc.

He doesn't have that much power. At all.

Tokens

It is like the 1997 Labour landslide, everyone was fooled by the propaganda and thought things were going to get better, they didn't, they got worse.

I just hope for Americas sake that Obama isn't another Blair or Brown who will sink them more into debt and despair.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

McCain to win, obama to lose, didn't two guys try to assasinate obama?..

I'm sure some skinheads were going to kill 88 school kids, decapitate 14 then kill obama.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Mccain looks like hes 90 odd, and is a joke.

Palin is a which, stuck up person you wouldn't want to meet.

Obama & his running partner are fantastic, and they can really make change.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kennedy is the one who said religion and politics should be kept apart and you all bummed off him. However.. it's his fault half of america is ******ed given his speech on how america should be america policing of ther world
    Last edited by Technologic; 28-10-2008 at 04:12 PM.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    What has Obama done? He was a community planner, congratulations.. he handled the parties inside of the town hall...
    well you forgot a tiny little job he had called united states senator for the state of illinois. oops.

and as if experience matters anyway. abraham lincoln is considered the greatest of any president in history but he was only a state senator (not national, as obama is) for a few years before becoming president. warren g. harding, however, served as a senator for 6 years and is considered the worst. i dont see how people still make the whole "no experience" argument when history has shown no correlation between how effective a president is with their past political experience. it is thus no more relevant than saying someone isn't qualified for the presidency based on how many ties they own.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mccain is that one for rednecks and the other people who don't believe in dinosaurs or whatever.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Being British I haven't followed the election much, but I'd vote for Obama - I think his policies are better, and he seems more of a leader to me... McCain just seems like another Bush to me - just older...

Of course I'm not deciding but I hope America choose Obama, I do think though that there may be in closet racism and that McCain will win - I really hope not though.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast