HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who would/will you vote for in the American Election?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrats (Barack Obama & Joe Biden)

63 84.00%
  • Republicans (John McCain & Sarah Palin)

12 16.00%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What about if people want to vote Liberal and be the laughing stock of the country/world? Not that I would, I'm not the right sort of liberal to like people like them. Dunno who I would vote though tbh, McCain isn't great and admitted he doesn't know as much about economy (kinda a big issue atm...) but Obama doesn't strike me as much either, he's a bit of a JFK character I think (young, in good physical shape and likely to get assassinated) and no idea what Biden's like - we've seen nothing of him really.
    I think that's the most educated thing I've heard all day

Neither Obama nor McCain are good candidates.. they both suck..

Both candidates are just faces of their party.. I wish someone down the middle would run.. like Joe Lieberman.. but think about the ads about him =\

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Tom ^^^

Biden is awesome. That is all I need to say, watch his debates with Palin, he really did tear down anything she said.
    Biden didn't tear down anything Palin said, it was the other way around LOL.

She shot down anything he said.. with her most casual line.. "Now Joe.. we both know that's not true.."

He couldn't help but to laugh and smile.. he knows how smart she really is.. he even admitted how good of a candidate she is.

I'm voting for her when she runs in 2012 ^_^.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dentafrice.. you're .. absolutely kidding right?
    She was stuttering at the end, she never answered a single question, she just diverted from the question itself. Rewatch the debates.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dentafrice.. you're .. absolutely kidding right?
    She was stuttering at the end, she never answered a single question, she just diverted from the question itself. Rewatch the debates.
    Didn't she also fail to answer which newspapers she read about the elections, and just kept answering "all of them?" If she can't take the pressure of answering questions as simple as that, and just giving a general answer of "all of them," then she does seem pretty lousy. She pretty much just plays with the competition and gets the audience on her side, she's pretty crap at actually destroying the competition.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Also in that prank call the guy named a Canadian folk singer as the Prime Minister and she said he was doing a great job or something like that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah the canadian comedian was posing as Sarkhozy, but the rest, yeap. She thought it was him, said he was doing a great job and laughed or agreed when he mentioned moose hunting from helicopters ;D
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Nah the canadian comedian was posing as Sarkhozy, but the rest, yeap. She thought it was him, said he was doing a great job and laughed or agreed when he mentioned moose hunting from helicopters ;D
    One of her PAs/Agents told her it was Sarkozy so she had no reason to think otherwise.

The poll is kept hidden until exactly midnight.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Part of the conversation he named Stef Carse as the Prime Minister of Canada, who is actually a singer
    http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm...=news.quirkies
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dont matter.
    in 4 years...
    Obama = assassinated
    McCain = dead from old age
    So your really voting for Palin or Biden in this election;
    btw
    i would vote for mccain becuase the majority of black people are only voting for obama becuase he is black and they think that he will do nothing but help blacks which is completely wrong.
    they dont know one thing hell do if elected/.
    Last edited by 5,5; 04-11-2008 at 03:51 PM. Reason: kdjasf
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    Dont matter.
    in 4 years...
    Obama = assassinated
    btw
    i would vote for mccain becuase the majority of black people are only voting for obama becuase he is black and they think that he will do nothing but help blacks which is completely wrong.
    If they both die in 4 years time it'll be of no concern as we'd get less than 2 months of the vice-president. And yes I agree with your point about Obama, it is true, it's been proven a lot more black people have turned out to the elections.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    Dont matter.
    in 4 years...
    Obama = assassinated
    btw
    Obama-assasinated? What makes you assume that, granted it is possible, there is assasination attempts on most presidents.
    As for the second point, is your point that you're voting for Mccain because Obama's black or what? :S
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast