HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who would/will you vote for in the American Election?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrats (Barack Obama & Joe Biden)

63 84.00%
  • Republicans (John McCain & Sarah Palin)

12 16.00%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzie. View Post
    Obama-assasinated? What makes you assume that, granted it is possible, there is assasination attempts on most presidents.
    As for the second point, is your point that you're voting for Mccain because Obama's black or what? :S
    1 - As long as the KKK is there, theres a good chance he will get assassinated.
    Also, theres already been a group of skinhead nazis that have been arrested becuase they were going to assassinate Obama and decapitate 88 other blacks.
    2 - I'm not old enough to vote, I dont care who wins tbh, but I'm leaning toward McCain just becuase people are voting for Obama not for his policies, but becuase he is racist.
    And in my school, if you dont like Obama than some people think that your racist, and I'm sure its like that in other places too.

btw my school -
    60+% black
    40-% white
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol... Dentafrice... You have to see through Palin, she is an absolutley awful candidate. Infact, I'd say that's why McCain is down in the polls. She's a face. But she's awful at talking to the media and you have to tell that phone call was definatley NOT Sarcozy lol.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    What about if people want to vote Liberal and be the laughing stock of the country/world? Not that I would, I'm not the right sort of liberal to like people like them. Dunno who I would vote though tbh, McCain isn't great and admitted he doesn't know as much about economy (kinda a big issue atm...) but Obama doesn't strike me as much either, he's a bit of a JFK character I think (young, in good physical shape and likely to get assassinated) and no idea what Biden's like - we've seen nothing of him really.
    biden is quite well known. he was actually the front-runner for the democratic party in a presidential election in the 80's. so people havent really been questioning him very much, he's been around for years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    1 - As long as the KKK is there, theres a good chance he will get assassinated.
    Also, theres already been a group of skinhead nazis that have been arrested becuase they were going to assassinate Obama and decapitate 88 other blacks.
    2 - I'm not old enough to vote, I dont care who wins tbh, but I'm leaning toward McCain just becuase people are voting for Obama not for his policies, but becuase he is racist.
    And in my school, if you dont like Obama than some people think that your racist, and I'm sure its like that in other places too.
    1) the kkk is barely even functioning any more. it's mostly 70 year olds with nothing to do. there are people who DESPISE george bush for his war actions, but he hasn't been assassinated yet, has he?
    2) what the hell does that mean? people vote for obama because obama is racist? i'd like to see you prove that one.

and no, you're wrong and you don't really know what you're talking about. at all. maybe if you actually got some examples and facts, you'd have a point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    1) the kkk is barely even functioning any more. it's mostly 70 year olds with nothing to do. there are people who DESPISE george bush for his war actions, but he hasn't been assassinated yet, has he?
    2) what the hell does that mean? people vote for obama because obama is racist? i'd like to see you prove that one.

and no, you're wrong and you don't really know what you're talking about. at all. maybe if you actually got some examples and facts, you'd have a point.
    that was a typo, i meant to say becuase of obamas race.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

5,5 you're making no sense.. but okay :S

Those skin heads were a bunch of idiots who didn't even have the brains to rob the guns from the store, let alone kill obama THEN kill 88 other black skinned people.. you get loons everywhere.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Well yeah she's a woman

edit: Also Obama gets my vote because he'll probably get killed and leave Biden in charge, and there's a really good rapper called Joe Budden which sounds the same I just realised
    I see what you did there lol.

I voteded Obama. Cos he is tha fyoocha prez of US and current Prez of AWESOMEVILLE.
    y'wha?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Obama..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    that was a typo, i meant to say becuase of obamas race.
    there are far more people who are voting for john mccain because he's the white candidate than there are people voting for barrack because he's the black candidate.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ones too left wing

ones too right wing

i really dont care, i live here not there. lol

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast