HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Lol at all these muppets saying all the teams suck, ever been to a Manchester United game, or whichever glory team you buy the shirt for and claim to support? No, didn't think so, so dont post.

HISTON away for us, thats a great draw, ain't too far apparently anyways. But we gotta beat Leeds, we can do it
    greg 207 up, 103 downSlang term for a man's penis. Must be in lowercase, it is a common noun.
    "Dude she totally wants my greg"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MeRkAgE View Post
    Lol at all these muppets saying all the teams suck, ever been to a Manchester United game, or whichever glory team you buy the shirt for and claim to support? No, didn't think so, so dont post.

HISTON away for us, thats a great draw, ain't too far apparently anyways. But we gotta beat Leeds, we can do it

I agree 100% with you. People shouldn't take the mick out of lower league clubs. Nine times out of ten, you will get more passionate supporters at a Kettering or Droylsden game than you will at a higher league game. It's totally out of order to call non-league teams "gay". Not mentioning any names.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
    I agree 100% with you. People shouldn't take the mick out of lower league clubs. Nine times out of ten, you will get more passionate supporters at a Kettering or Droylsden game than you will at a higher league game. It's totally out of order to call non-league teams "gay". Not mentioning any names.
    Yeah, i call them type of people JJB fans, apparently 75%ish of manchester united fans aren't from manchester
    greg 207 up, 103 downSlang term for a man's penis. Must be in lowercase, it is a common noun.
    "Dude she totally wants my greg"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, i call them type of people JJB fans, apparently 75%ish of manchester united fans aren't from manchester

My thoughts exactly. If you come from Manchester, fair enough, but peopel which support them just because they're good, really annoys me for some reason. You can watch a perfectly decent game of football at your local club.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Loser is a Cardiff fan :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's 80% according to a poll done.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Afc Telford/Southend away for us if we can overcome Altrincham which is unlikely following the rotten luck we've had this season. we seem to do better against higher level opposition so it wouldnt surprise me if we were to beat Southend obviously providing we both get through.

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Orient away at Bradford, hopefully should get through that one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Go Curzon Ashton!

I le by Ashton =] I play their Youth also. haha
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

leeds will beat u...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12