HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 211 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    This what happens when Year 11 takes over and cant be bothered to do anything: (think thats nothing, you should see my floor, full of english work LOL)

Wow you have the same monitor, microphone and mouse as me. The MX Revolution has to be the best mouse ever

Will post mine later.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Wow you have the same monitor, microphone and mouse as me. The MX Revolution has to be the best mouse ever

Will post mine later.
    Ahh! Yeah, the MX Revolution is a nice mouse

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How much was that MX Revolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    How much was that MX Revolution?
    Not sure now, mine was imported from the USA.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

I got an OEM Version from eBuyer for £40 - Is it particularly customizable on a Mac?

It's got so many buttons and it's very comfy. The scroll wheel is pure awesome, you can change modes or you can spin it really quickly and it'll become a wheel. There's also thumb scrolling and it's fully customizable, you can change what any button does and you can change what buttons do in different applications. There's also a left and right scroll and you can make it as sensitive as you wish. Downside is after 3 days it needs recharging and there's no middle click but that can easily be resolved.

I think I win the wiring mess hands down.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I got an OEM Version from eBuyer for £40 - Is it particularly customizable on a Mac?
    Sure is!

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

It's got so many buttons and it's very comfy. The scroll wheel is pure awesome, you can change modes or you can spin it really quickly and it'll become a wheel. There's also thumb scrolling and it's fully customizable, you can change what any button does and you can change what buttons do in different applications. There's also a left and right scroll and you can make it as sensitive as you wish. Downside is after 3 days it needs recharging and there's no middle click but that can easily be resolved.

I think I win the wiring mess hands down.
    I want that keyboard, but at £50 its a bit steep, same for the mouse :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    I want that keyboard, but at £50 its a bit steep, same for the mouse :/
    The mouse is certainly worth it, it's totally changed my browsing experience and I doubt many other peripherals could do that. The keyboard is quite good, the luminous keys are good and the USB Hub built-in is useful. Macro's are easily programmable using the software and the screen is quite good, it's a bit smaller than expected and contains a number of applications for it, I use CPU/RAM & Media Player and I installed a gmail application for it. There's a quite a few LCD Applications available but lots are buggy and require things like Python etc. I've had a bit of trouble with the media keys as Windows Mobile automatically opens Windows Media Player which has priority over iTunes unfortunately.

The actual keyboard is good, greasy 'style' keys for grip, it's a bit wider than a standard keyboard so takes a day or two of adjusting and it's easy enough to type on. Not sure if it's worth £50 but it's rather good.
    Last edited by Jordy; 12-11-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I had that keyboard but without the back bit (G11) and yeh its annoying once you finish using it cause the size, you get used to moving across for the buttons at the side so took a bit to get used to typing back on a normal keyboard

as for wires i think i'd pwn you with that i'll try and get some images later

What size is that monitor? looks awfully small