HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidshare View Post
    Well they can email me to remove it now.

[email protected]
    lol

oopps

EDIT: Removed because its against the forum rules and I already have 7 infractions
    Last edited by Decode; 25-11-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    Lets set the stage on fire, and hollywood will be jealous.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Decode View Post
    lol

oopps

EDIT: Removed because its against the forum rules and I already have 7 infractions
    Looks like you can use Google !
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Decode View Post
    They can't stop text links to Habbox or Habbox live, that's like saying google can't give links to fansites that sell vip.
    If you are an official fansite habbo can ask you to remove links or banners etc to whatever sites they dont want you to advertise and if you dont then expect to be removed as official.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why dont we just make it an general forum?
    well just have habbo as one of our subforums

Made by chrisuk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4 View Post
    I just got a reply back from Redtiz who says "You can't sell premium services on a site USING Habbo content or images etc."

For those who say to make HabboxForum sans-Habbo images, we would also have to remove all links to HabboxForum on Habbox and HabboxLive.
    maybe premium access memeber could get those links back
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jtee View Post
    Well.. EVERYONE comes to habbox for rare values, so there could be a slight cost to access the page.. merely like a "rare values" account.
    Wouldn't that be exactly what they're telling us not to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder454 View Post
    Yes we should.

What the ... so all we have to do is change name to "donators/donations", pathetic much?
    Looks like it. We should do this and if they complain, blame Redtiz :rolleyes:.

Quote Originally Posted by HHGS.Net View Post
    Emma is gna hate me for leaking this LOL.
    Anyways i dont think there going to back out now all this fuss has happned, I personally think fansites should pay a small charge a year to be able to operate a 'habbo' fansite then they should be allowed to sell VIP
    that would be pretty sweet.
    Well surely any one of us could have emailed them as you did and received something similar anyway? And if they told you to remove it from here, that must mean they actually read the forums? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder454 View Post
    Thats gonna make starting up a fansite which is meant to be a fun hobby hard and turn it into a job.
    Exatcly. I'm scared .

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I think it's stupid, yeah. However, they're a company and the one goal all companies share is to make money and as much as they can. I think it's relatively ludicrous they're trying to implement such plans but do I blame them? Certainly not. To say you hate them is such a huge generalisation the wage they pay their staff members feed families, lol.
    Jake were you banned? ...What for?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Nereo View Post
    You cant go round "hating" companies as a whole, its just the people in charge of those companies really

If I thought there was any point in hating companies I would hate Nike, Coca-cola, Adidas, Sulake, Microsoft, Sony and sooo many others

Although this rule is a bit pointless I have to say.
    You can perfectly well hate companies. I do hate all those companies. Mainly as most of them are the major offenders of child labour and produce their products for tiny fractions of what they sell them for.

What sulake are doing is just disgusting as far as I can see. Habbox is a Habbo FANsite as are all the others. I dont think HxF should show any support for a company that is willing to trample on it's supporters.
    " When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. "

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrspk4 View Post
    I just got a reply back from Redtiz who says "You can't sell premium services on a site USING Habbo content or images etc."

For those who say to make HabboxForum sans-Habbo images, we would also have to remove all links to HabboxForum on Habbox and HabboxLive.
    So The Times, BBC and any other news websites that link to Habbo are technically in control of Sulake? They cannot do that and have no legal obligation to stop a non-Habbo site linking to a Habbo one. What you got told is utter nonsense and you should probably email her back saying they have no legal grounds to stand on, and should probably tell big, more corporate companies that Sulake are coming to get them if those Habbo.co.uk links aren't removed :rolleyes:

They really are a pathetic company, they're just coming out with ideas on how they don't want to be advertised :/

For a socio-economic company, they are very very lousy :/ They're cutting out the social part of the business, which for a social/community website, isn't at all wise.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 26-11-2008 at 01:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If only we could of ignored it and then tell them that our emails spam blocker must of blocked their email haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I think it's stupid, yeah. However, they're a company and the one goal all companies share is to make money and as much as they can. I think it's relatively ludicrous they're trying to implement such plans but do I blame them? Certainly not. To say you hate them is such a huge generalisation the wage they pay their staff members feed families, lol.
    I disagree, its a ludicrous move to cut the source of income for their fansites. It may (and if there's any justice in the world, should) actually cause them to lose users and therefore money; I know my stay on habbo was prolonged by a long time thanks to Hx (&HxF) and the interest it gave me in the game. I think most people can deduce the thinking behind the move (to bring more money towards sulake instead of being given to fansites) but it doesn't appear to have been thought out past there.

Imo, to wreck a community with no obvious gain is more than enough grounds to hate a company