HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Sulake cracking down on VIP

The fansite way states that fansites must not "charge users for premium services such as VIP access". That rule has been around for a while although it has never been properly enforced, until now. ClubHabbo have received an email from the UK offices stating that they have until 1st December to discontinue their forum VIP service. So what happens to Habbox? Would management be able to keep up with the server and hosting payments with the income coming soley from ads? It's only a matter of time until management get the same email...

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Looks like Habbox is going to become unoffical again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The fansite way applies to official and unofficial fansites alike, I can see a lot of forums having to close down due to them not being able to keep up with payments - It's an incredibly silly rule.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

uh, I don't think they will mind about unoffical...

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

why doesn't anyone explain to them that without VIP their fansites can't afford to stay open & then they're gonna have none left at all :S

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

By the sounds of it we're gonna have to think of some pretty crafty workarounds or sierk will be out of pocket

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    The fansite way states that fansites must not "charge users for premium services such as VIP access". That rule has been around for a while although it has never been properly enforced, until now. ClubHabbo have received an email from the UK offices stating that they have until 1st December to discontinue their forum VIP service. So what happens to Habbox? Would management be able to keep up with the server and hosting payments with the income coming soley from ads? It's only a matter of time until management get the same email...

No offence but how do you know we gonna get the email? and proof that clubhabbo had the email pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
    100mbps would just lead to people doing everything possible on the internet, thus completing the internet and having to trade it in or something due to it not being fun anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Could ask people to "Donate" and in return they recieve free VIP
    PM me for help.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's common sense really, they must be extremely dimwitted if they think Habbox will be able to support itself soley through income from website ads - I guess nvr could try and explain that to them but I doubt they'll listen (although I must admit he can be very persuasive at times).

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidshare View Post
    No offence but how do you know we gonna get the email? and proof that clubhabbo had the email pls
    I don't know that we're going to get the email but I can't really see Sulake only bothering to force one fansite to remove VIP. As for proof that they got the email, click HERE.
    Last edited by Slowpoke; 13-11-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are they enforcing this rule, members dont mind? No one on this forum nor clubhabbo have complained about having to buy VIP? So whats the problem?

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast