HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

i use anything possible for anime torrents youtube veoh cookie anime psific websights and the power of friends. i cant stand dubs no matter what they are. on the DVD's their is a option to view the originall japanese with english subs.

for manga i buy it. i work in a manga store now so yeah its pritty kewlll (DISCOUNTS!)

Sakura "mom can i have a cookie"
    mom "what's the magic word"
    Sakura "NOW!!!"

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by sakura View Post
    i use anything possible for anime torrents youtube veoh cookie anime psific websights and the power of friends. i cant stand dubs no matter what they are. on the DVD's their is a option to view the originall japanese with english subs.

for manga i buy it. i work in a manga store now so yeah its pritty kewlll (DISCOUNTS!)
    Do you have to type so... eurgh...

It's annoying to read.

What shop do you work in then?

Tokens

Torrents/Myspacetv/Joox.
    Whatever.
    Skycutt

Could you code a layout for free? PM Me :-)

Tokens

I stream, then download if I think I can use it in AMV lol, or I want to watch it again.

Manga, I read one OM.com then buy it if I like it.

@Sakura

Why do you type so annoyingly?
    And what shop do you work at hmm?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sakura View Post

lucky , so if i was to pop round you'd give me a discount yes? :eusa_whis

and least some people like there anime in decent quality
    i'll buy the dvds and manga because i like tot hink im suppourting the author and give me a nice little collection ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I usually stream my anime, but lately I've been downloading a lot because I can just leave my computer on when I'm at college or at night. I also buy a lot of DVDs. I still stream most of the time though.

I buy my manga. I read a few series online, but once they're completed I'm still going to buy them. Manga takes so long to be released though, it's stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12