HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    The preferred term is Otaku! Thanks for telling me, I'll watch it. How long's it on for though, because I only got two hours of sleep last night and I'm tired as hell!
    Ah i see, and its on for an hour. Oh and also last week she was wiv samurais which was pretty funny.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pfft, I bet it'll be nothing compared to Jonathan Ross' Japanorama. Now he really did cover everything in that series!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pfft, I bet it'll be nothing compared to Jonathan Ross' Japanorama. Now he really did cover everything in that series!
    Mmh i missed that, im guessing it was good.

woo its on in 10 mins, gonna go in ma bed n watch it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Mmh i missed that, im guessing it was good.

woo its on in 10 mins, gonna go in ma bed n watch it.
    I missed it as well, that's why I downloaded it! Jonathan Ross is the man! If I had to compare this Kelly Osbourne thing to another programme though, it would be Adam and Joe Go Tokyo. That series is so damn funny. They claim that it's really easy to get famous in Japan so in every episode they try and get famous, and it actually works in pretty much every one.

It says in the paper that she dresses up as a doll and goes to a manga convention. That should be pretty fun.

I don't think my download will resume by the way, oh the pain! I have every episode apart from 9, 13 and 19 though, so I'll try download them separately. Then I'll burn the series to DVD, distribute it to a few friends, convert a few people and take over the world.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I missed it as well, that's why I downloaded it! Jonathan Ross is the man! If I had to compare this Kelly Osbourne thing to another programme though, it would be Adam and Joe Go Tokyo. That series is so damn funny. They claim that it's really easy to get famous in Japan so in every episode they try and get famous, and it actually works in pretty much every one.

It says in the paper that she dresses up as a doll and goes to a manga convention. That should be pretty fun.

I don't think my download will resume by the way, oh the pain! I have every episode apart from 9, 13 and 19 though, so I'll try download them separately. Then I'll burn the series to DVD, distribute it to a few friends, convert a few people and take over the world.
    Sounds like a plan, and yeah sounds good

http://tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=28633533

says there!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh **** lollllllllllllllll, im so dopey.a Rivals and Viral are similar. I got it from someone who said that soooooooo leave me alone. Plus its late and im watchin a movie so shoo D:
    Rivalz is out of Code Geass

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Rivalz is out of Code Geass
    There we go, dont know why i got confused.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds like a plan, and yeah sounds good

http://tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=28633533

says there!
    Wasn't that good to be honest. Probably the worst Japanese-related programme I have seen. Kelly's attitude is annoying and who cares if things are 'sexual', thats life! I swear she knows nothing about Japan either, what was her reason for liking it at the beginning? Because it's colourful? C'mon, that's the worst reason I've ever heard. I want Jonathan Ross to do another series about Japan.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wasn't that good to be honest. Probably the worst Japanese-related programme I have seen. Kelly's attitude is annoying and who cares if things are 'sexual', thats life! I swear she knows nothing about Japan either, what was her reason for liking it at the beginning? Because it's colourful? C'mon, that's the worst reason I've ever heard. I want Jonathan Ross to do another series about Japan.
    I know lol but its quite funny. It does make me want to go more to japan >=p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12