HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go for it.
    Trust me it's soo fun.
    Online cost, but is a million times better than PS3. PS3 is dead when it comes to multiplayer.
    Theres nothing more fun than playing on xbox with friends

Previously -=Jack.B=-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most of you state the 360 is cheaper but you forget you have to purchase a lot of things to get the 360 up and running like the PS3... Like wireless card etc. If you work it out it doesn't actually work out that much cheaper, me personally would buy a PS3 simply because I've got both and even though they are near enough the same I would say the PS3 had the slight edge over the 360

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza View Post
    Most of you state the 360 is cheaper but you forget you have to purchase a lot of things to get the 360 up and running like the PS3... Like wireless card etc. If you work it out it doesn't actually work out that much cheaper, me personally would buy a PS3 simply because I've got both and even though they are near enough the same I would say the PS3 had the slight edge over the 360
    And what would the edge be?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A new 360 first time i have heard.

well it is good if u like playing online wid pals
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza View Post
    It includes a free ethernet lead, headset & controller. That's basically sorted, it's peoples choice to use wireless as they probably don't want a really long ethernet lead running down the stairs and into the router.

Go for Xbox 360, it's cheaper, more games, the achievement system is far more better & you'll enjoy it more.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

No rumours or confirmation of the successor to the Xbox 360 yet, it's almost certain they won't release a new Xbox 360 in 2009 as Microsoft are busy enough with Windows 7, Windows Mobile 7, Zune and the potential new 'Zune Phone' which is becoming a possibility.

They'd of also of had to of kept it under wraps for a while, new Xbox 360 in 2010-2012 I'd say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I reckon with technoligy in a few years it'll probably be 'Xbox 360 Laptop' like that guy built.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

new xbox your talking ****e you said this about ps3 aswell :S

Tokens

apparently microsoft are currently designing a new xbox. All i have heard is it will be called the 720 but my sources arnt solid so could just be rumours.

oh yeh forgot ... BUY XBOX
    Last edited by Nuka-Cola; 03-12-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Tokens

Hmmm, I am slightly convinced. we will see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast