HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do i smell someone who can't handle a bit of competition?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Awfy View Post
    Please don't be stupid like Caleb, the TOS states;

"You must not transmit viruses, worms or code which is intended for destruction, annoyance or fraud."

Especially because we're in BETA.

Thank you
    Do you think anyone who is actually going to transmit viruses, worms, or code etc actually cares about your TOS? :eusa_clap

It's a nice site, but twitter clones just don't work.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Of course I was transmitting viruses and worms. Maybe if every damn thing you two made wasn't filled with the same damn bugs and exploits, it would be okay.

I mean seriously, you two never learn.. you never protect yourself against hardly anything, you should quit coding from that perspective, and code from a hacker perspective.. "could they do this here.. blablabla".

Integrating your own stylesheet and JS file, and proving you can easily steal sessions, isn't really spreading worms and viruses. It was, "looking for bugs".

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RYANNNNN View Post
    Do you think anyone who is actually going to transmit viruses, worms, or code etc actually cares about your TOS? :eusa_clap

It's a nice site, but twitter clones just don't work.
    You should considering it's no longer just a project. If it was just me and Simon then sure

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Of course I was transmitting viruses and worms. Maybe if every damn thing you two made wasn't filled with the same damn bugs and exploits, it would be okay.

I mean seriously, you two never learn.. you never protect yourself against hardly anything, you should quit coding from that perspective, and code from a hacker perspective.. "could they do this here.. blablabla".

Integrating your own stylesheet and JS file, and proving you can easily steal sessions, isn't really spreading worms and viruses. It was, "looking for bugs".
    First up this is the first thing me and Simon have developed together. We work on Youmeo together but Simon wasn't around when you exploited Youmeo so I can't see how you can blame him :S Also it the TOS says the word "code" which means anything such as html, js, css, php or whatever you care to mention being placed onto Today I'm to cause annoyance like you did. Therefore you broke the TOS, just be wise instead of immature.

Tokens

Twitter will do peeps.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you would rather someone who wants to actually cause damage do it instead? Caleb could easily delete all tims etc... but he won't because he's not "immature" like you said.

Better sooner than later. Ok the posting under my account was slightly annoying at times, but its your responsibilty as unfortuantly as people don't give 2 flying ****s about T&C's this day in web.
    Last edited by Source; 10-12-2008 at 02:03 PM.

www.fragme.co = a project.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Source View Post
    So you would rather someone who wants to actually cause damage do it instead? Caleb could easily delete all tims etc... but he won't because he's not "immature" like you said.

Better sooner than later. Ok the posting under my account was slightly annoying at times, but its your responsibilty as unfortuantly as people don't give 2 flying ****s about T&C's this day in web.

Amen to that.

Another project that will flop within the coming weeks!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KreativeKid View Post
    Amen to that.

If you say so, helps if you knew anything about the industry but oh well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, you wish

Just thought I'd let a few people know that a few things were left open from when I was developing the site and were kept open when we switched servers. I was also away yesterday in Manchester, which meant I couldn't fix any issues which was a bit of an annoyance.

But I'm back now and I'm currently fixing all the holes on the site.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Awfy View Post
    Please don't be stupid like Caleb, the TOS states;

"You must not transmit viruses, worms or code which is intended for destruction, annoyance or fraud."

Especially because we're in BETA.

Thank you
    I like it when Caleb does that, he then tells you where you went wrong so that you can fix it

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast