HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Re101 View Post
    I cant get how you think your muscley or even think you have a 6 pack :S
    I have no idea who you are looking at.

Just bothers me all the wrong advice bein given out by people who think there all it and quite obs arent people who want propa advice need to join forums like MD and BB
    Well if your advice is so correct I dare you to post a picture of yourself and in the pic have a piece of paper saying "I am Re101".
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    I have no idea who you are looking at.
    You btw. An yhyh until i post pics your gona be well yh your obs fat and w/e btw idc wat you think i look like...
    an nah im not one for postin pics on a habbo forum i just came to look to give some advice. If your abs are so good i think you shld post on BB and MD get your career off and mybe we'll see you as an ifbb pro soon

never looked for an argument i think you shld just look up up wat a 6 pack is and then realise you dont have a "ripped 6 pack" like you said you did. Atleast admit your not that good rather than being so arrogant and thinking your some 200lb brick :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You btw. An yhyh until i post pics your gona be well yh your obs fat and w/e btw idc wat you think i look like...
    an nah im not one for postin pics on a habbo forum i just came to look to give some advice. If your abs are so good i think you shld post on BB and MD get your career off and mybe we'll see you as an ifbb pro soon

never looked for an argument i think you shld just look up up wat a 6 pack is and then realise you dont have a "ripped 6 pack" like you said you did. Atleast admit your not that good rather than being so arrogant and thinking your some 200lb brick :rolleyes:
    I won't assume anything until you prove that your advice works. Of course I'm no pro bodybuilder but I'm a keen follower and love to work out.

I'm a 13 st 6, brick.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post

I'm a 13 st 6, brick.
    Why call yourself a brick :S Your just not, come back with about 30lbs more muscle then fair enough :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why call yourself a brick :S Your just not, come back with about 30lbs more muscle then fair enough :rolleyes:
    Well I'm only 16 so 13 st 6 is quite a lot for my age, don't you think? Give me a few years and I'll have that 30lbs of muscle for you

Please do post a picture of yourself.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would if this was a constructive thread altho its not. 13stone is ok i will give you that but nothin for you to be able use your attitude.My team has a fair few 15yo who are 15stone plus.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would if this was a constructive thread altho its not. 13stone is ok i will give you that but nothin for you to be able use your attitude.My team has a fair few 15yo who are 15stone plus.
    Why don't you just do it? What do you have to lose? If you're some muscly freak then I will compliment you and admit your advice is better than mine but until then, don't dish it. Some people are naturally built, I had to work for everything I have.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nah im not a freak, i maydo later tbh im on laptop atm so poss later. What annoys me is your attitude to thinking your alot better than you are not your advice nothing else just the way you post things like "i have a ripped 6 pack" when truthfully you can't see it unless you tense ?? Tbh i will forget all cos you seem alrite and i dont think you meant it to come across the way it did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just bothers me all the wrong advice bein given out by people who think there all it and quite obs arent people who want propa advice need to join forums like MD and BB
    They asked for bodybuilding advice from a bunch of Habbos, obviously some people will try to answer and not be right but others will be right. Its up to that person to go to a bodybuliding forum but if they wish to stick with Habbox they risk getting wrong answers, if you want to correct them then I suggest you stop being rude about it.

EDIT; Also to your post above me "they say they have a ripped six pack, but dont." well, the beuty of the internet is that you can be superman. They can say whatever they like and when people like you say "oh no you dont" then it makes you look jelous and indicated that you do not have one yourself when your suppost to be this clued up person.

EDIT #2; You seem to want to tell people their wrong and correct them, to help others right? Well if you tell people they are getting no where and they aren't getting muscly did you know that lowers their self confidence and they will end up quitting the sport?
    I think the specific pic you commented on had great results and was on a brilliant track.
    Last edited by :Technical; 03-05-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: added a peice of information.
    Cakes and ale' are synonymous.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425