HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What is your internet speed?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 1meg

2 4.26%
  • 2-4meg

12 25.53%
  • 5-8meg

17 36.17%
  • 9-16meg

7 14.89%
  • 17-20meg

6 12.77%
  • 21meg+

3 6.38%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Officially the worlds ****test - yes look, its virgin media.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Dude quit whining, if you don't like it change :\

I got fine net atm im with virgin media cable 10mb and got 9.98mb atm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can I change it? I don't pay the bills and there are people in this household who run their work from their @virgin.net email addresses. Also what isp would I move to? there are loads but how am I supposed to know who offers a decent service?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stutoman View Post
    How can I change it? I don't pay the bills and there are people in this household who run their work from their @virgin.net email addresses. Also what isp would I move to? there are loads but how am I supposed to know who offers a decent service?
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Ask on the forum, use broadband comparison websites, search for broadband reviews. I'm with TalkTalk and it's free (cos we got it when that deal was on like 3 years ago) and it's amazing. Never traffic or anything, always get the max I can in my area. Do we need to babyfeed you everything?
    That went fast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks like i have the fastest upload speed on Habbox by some distance.

Paying for 10MB Down, 2MB Upload.

Wellington, New Zealand.
    New Zealand Web/Tech News

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Ask on the forum, use broadband comparison websites, search for broadband reviews. I'm with TalkTalk and it's free (cos we got it when that deal was on like 3 years ago) and it's amazing. Never traffic or anything, always get the max I can in my area. Do we need to babyfeed you everything?
    Do I really have to reword this to make you able to understand. Look for Virgin Media reviews, barely any bad ones unless you look deeper, its going to be the same with every isp in the country. Don't you think i've looked before? You really think I'm that dunce do you? Well for your info I am not and it ain't exactly easy to look for a new isp at a ******* 30kbps!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stutoman View Post
    Do I really have to reword this to make you able to understand. Look for Virgin Media reviews, barely any bad ones unless you look deeper, its going to be the same with every isp in the country. Don't you think i've looked before? You really think I'm that dunce do you? Well for your info I am not and it ain't exactly easy to look for a new isp at a ******* 30kbps!
    Well you don't seem to be having any problems posting here, and I know for a fact there are loads of bad reviews about loads of ISP's. Your best bet is to ask friends and forums for reviews and recommendations. It doesn't take a genius :rolleyes:
    That went fast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even though mine's only 1MB, I do get that almost all the time if not a little bit more.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

o.o

Tokens

I am using 5mbps internet connection.My speed test results: Upload speed : 1.2Mbps Download speed : 4.8Mbps
    Normally, upload speed should be one-fourth of the download speed.I have checked out my broadband speed test at Scanmyspeed.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789