HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Default Selling TONS of UK: Unpures, HCs, Creds, and Thrones for your USA stuff!

As the title says, I've got a ton of stuff for sale on UK for your USA stuff.

My current stock is: 7 Thrones, 90 HCs, 153 Creds, about a T's worth of random Unpures, and tons and tons of norms.

If you would like to take a look at what I have in stock at any point in time, search Redhotdevil65 and take a look at the following rooms: [RHD] Red Hot Trade && Sino, HChillbox, Rawr! Rare Storage, and [RHD] Rare Shop. My norms are located on a storage account, so just send me a message if you're interested in taking a look at what I have. For the most part I don't have many of the newer lines of furni (like colorful iced, neon, etc.) but I have a ton of all the furni the hotel used to have around 2 years ago.

If you've got some US furni or creds for sale, please PM or post. You can also send RedHotDevil65 on UK a FR, though I'll likely reject unless I know you're friending about trading - so post here first. You can also send Luv on USA a FR, which I am more likely to accept. The best thing to do though, is like I said to either PM or post.

As for the trading itself, I'll go first if you're safe, but most likely I won't go first. You can look through my sig for some old trades I've done as well as take a look through all my posts/threads - I've never been accused of scamming and whatnot, and theres some vouches scattered around. As well as I'm more than willing to do any trades credit by credit if that's what you want to do to ensure that you won't be scammed. We'll work it out once you post and let me know how many credits you're trying to sell! Also, here's the thread I had up most recently that was about trading UK to US, and I completed a couple trades on it (though most of them were with me going first): http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=553496

My prices are basically 1:1. However many credits you give me on US, I'll give you in UK, and same for hcs. For norms, I can trade you norms on UK, or else I usually offer 1 cred on UK per norms on US that are 3-6 creds in the catalogue. The only items I refuse to buy are HC tvs, and brown plastos. I'm also hesistant about mochas and tubs, but I usually buy them, though often discounted.

Anyways, just post or PM if you're selling any US stuff at all! If you have rooms of stuff for sale, feel free to post up images and I'll post my offers on the entire rooms

Cheers!
    Ex-mod.
    Follow the rules, it makes the world a better place!

I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

Tokens

safe!! +rep

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

bought all of Tom's stuff.. thanks for the trade!! +rep and safe to you as well

And still buying.. anyone else selling?
    Ex-mod.

I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    2LQ

Latest Awards:

safe!!

traded 1-1

almighty
    Just a wee guy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Just bought several hcs worth of dj-bob:. 's stuff +rep and thanks for the trades!

Still buying tons.. I'm out of creds right now, but I'll be selling off some HCs so I should have more soon! And I still have a bunch of thrones, unpures, and hcs..
    Ex-mod.

Tokens

Question USA

Im joining USA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilkd

Latest Awards:

On USA, I dont have much because I bought 2 supers on US, I have
    1 Credit
    Skull & V guitar
    2 Iced corners
    Tiki para
    Duck
    Ye Olde Chest (Spiderwick)
    PM me
    Last edited by Lew; 03-02-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkd View Post
    On USA, I dont have much because I bought 2 supers on US, I have
    1 Credit
    Skull & V guitar
    2 Iced corners
    Tiki para
    Duck
    Ye Olde Chest (Spiderwick)
    PM me
    Haha alright, sending a PM - I'll buy it all. Shame you didn't find me before you bought the supers though!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomise View Post
    Im joining USA.
    Fantastic.. If you ever want to switch over to UK, you know who to contact
    Ex-mod.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Still buying if anyone is selling..
    Ex-mod.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Still buying! I'm now up to 12 Thrones, 40 HCs or so, 53 Creds, and about a T's of unpures.. And tons and tons of norms!

Anyone at all selling?
    Ex-mod.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast