HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

where excellent2 lives

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordan:A

Latest Awards:

I live in Birmingham

Hmmh i thing Erdington and Handsworth

~ "Difference is brilliant, difference is what makes this world"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's Cambridge so no where really lol, I suppose Cambourne which was built about 10 years ago (basicly a town in itself, has a hotel, loads of resteraunts, morrisons and thousands of houses lol) is the most notorious for that kind of stuff.

few weeks ago somones neck and wrists were slit and I left the place where it happened only 20 minutes before :/

and the other day the BP got robbed and the cashier guy had his finger chopped off when he refused to open the till.

apart from that it's a lovely place
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Where to start in Nottingham? St Anne's and Hyson Green particularly. Very poor area, lots of migrants, famous for gun and knife crime and lots of druggies too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My towns quite rough but people who live in and around the area say the estate i live on is really bad, some people are scared to come on it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Theres pretty much one road that divides the semi good part and the ghetto part.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Oooo I feel quite lucky now

Whitehawk is the worst place in my area (I live in Brighton & Hove). And even there, theres not much extreme crime. Mainly muggings, burglaries and brawls. Not too much killing and rape etc... compared to a lot places.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Leicester.

I'd say Braunstone and the City Center come to mind. Beaumont leys is pretty bad and I used to live there.

In my village though, it has to be the east side near the entrance to the country park :p Hate going down there at night.
    Last edited by Kardan; 02-02-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.Norman View Post
    Oooo I feel quite lucky now

Whitehawk is the worst place in my area (I live in Brighton & Hove). And even there, theres not much extreme crime. Mainly muggings, burglaries and brawls. Not too much killing and rape etc... compared to a lot places.
    lucky, 6 people have been murdered on the street just over from mine in the past year and a half.
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trebanog, Rhiwgarn, Penrhys, Maerdy.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast