HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaintYourTarget View Post
    They're killing them for food, food which has been an integral part of their culture since before we even knew they existed. It's not Genocide as they are being killed for a purpose, for food, for tradition.

Now, I don't think it's a tradition of Germany and Bavaria or a special season to gas Jews. And I doubt Mr Hussein thought "Ahh, that time of year again, let's put the decorations up and raise the SCUDs."
    Not entirely for food, the Japanese PM has given the go-ahead to kill x amount of endangered whales for 'research' purposes- which every other country objects. They are going to have to give up traditions, some whales are already on the brink of extinction.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Basically all they did now was give the fishing vessels reasons to carry guns and other protective equipment. In the middle of nowhere a boat could easily be "sunk" or a man "thrown" overboard.

.:.:#14:.:. .:.: Impossible Is Nothing :.:. .:.: 845 Rep:.:.
    .:.: Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone:.:.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would of layed a nice law suit if I was them.

Silly whale protesters, why don't they do something better with their lives.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A boat carrying a group of anti-whaling activists has collided with a Japanese whaling vessel in the Antarctic Ocean. Japan said the incident, in which no-one was hurt, was "unforgivable".

lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123