HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas View Post
    she should have fought him with her umbrella

ella, ella, ay, ay, ay.
    buh dum dum chee
    1. Jeremy 1129 up, 295 downA named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".
    We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 5,5 View Post
    the deadly weapn was his hands actually. he turned himself in than got out on $50,000 bond. Witnesses said he was driving with her in a rented lambo and got out of the car and they continued in their argument and he struck her then drove away.

thats what I heard on the radio this morning
    "shut up and drive" sprung to mind when reading that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

to the person who said about "sex" i very much doubt it, but still theres more then just bite marks anyway.

heres whats just been reported by PerezHilton:

There is serious swelling and bruising. Rihanna's lip is split and her nose bloody. And, there are indeed bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

Rihanna claims Chris struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage.

RiRi refused treatment at the scene but did go to the hospital later on Sunday.

Even if she does not cooperate with authorities, the photos alone are said to be "devastating proof of abuse."

Oh, and it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called. Thank God for that!

US sources said he lashed out after the Umbrella singer accused him of flirting with another woman. (i think there was so much more to it then that tbh.)

I think Chris Brown could have just made the biggest mistake of his life... wonder if hes hit her before.
    Last edited by N-Dubz; 10-02-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol is she okay?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i hate rihanna anyway.. but okay i also hate chris brown.. so i dont give a ..
    nice news though.
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi
    hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

What a ****ing idiot!
    If you hit a woman, your not a man.

Stupid woman basher!

I hope someone gives him a good kick in!

Calm Richie calm

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

A source from Chris Brown's camp has released a story, which I believe to make complete sense tbh.

They were in the car leaving the Clive Davis party. While Chris was driving, he got a phone call from a young lady. Our source tells us that Rihanna knew that Chris had been messing around with this particular girl and she has, as of late, been the reason for many of their heated arguments (my own input in this is that Rihanna has serious jealousy issues, look at her not letting Alexandra Burke into Cb's party because she fancied him, he probably wasn't doing anything with the girl). Rihanna got a glimpse of the phone, saw the name and number and immediately recognized who it was. She went ballistic and began to hit him whilst he was driving. She was so uncontrollable, that Chris began to fight back in self defense, which ensued the fight.

Okay now think about that, this actually makes more sense than anything else I can think of. If someones throwing there hands in your face and beating you, I'm sorry but you would bite there arm/fingers to get them away (you wouldnt really in a fight think hi let me bite your fingers). All he would have do is swing his arm around to try and hold her back to hit her in the face.

It makes more sense then anything I've heard from Rihanna's camp, if I was a man and some crazy maniac started attacking me whilst I was driving ... I'd smack her in her face, sorry but hello? I don't want to crash the car, and I don't want to die either to be honest.

I guess he'll still be the criminal though for hitting a woman... because he was trying to save both of their lives.
    Last edited by N-Dubz; 11-02-2009 at 10:44 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

He's 19, obv hes gonna have a temper but yar dno how much of one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post

I was a man and some crazy maniac started attacking me whilst I was driving ... I'd smack her in her face, sorry but hello? I don't want to crash the car, and I don't want to die either to be honest.

I guess he'll still be the criminal though for hitting a woman... because he was trying to save both of their lives.

... you'd really smack them in their face? what the ****? YOURE DRIVING. PULL THE **** OVER AND WAIT FOR YOU TWO TO CALM THE **** DOWN.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    ... you'd really smack them in their face? what the ****? YOURE DRIVING. PULL THE **** OVER AND WAIT FOR YOU TWO TO CALM THE **** DOWN.
    if someone is throwing there hand in your face/attacking you whilst your driving... dont say you wouldnt react because you would. it would be very very distracting.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast