HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

hitting him because a girl phoned him??? how old is she???

and ***** he probably swung his hand back and wacked her in the face.
    Last edited by N-Dubz; 11-02-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That doesnt mean he has to stoop to her level. Jesus.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post

That doesnt mean he has to stoop to her level. Jesus.
    if someone kept hitting you and hitting you, your going to hit that person back.

but its clear we are not going to agree, so are we going to be childish and carry this on? :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Um no... I would try stop them from hitting me and try to calm them down. Especially if it was my girlfriend.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Um no... I would try stop them from hitting me and try to calm them down. Especially if it was my girlfriend.

okay well thats what you would do, but if someone was to hit me i'd hit them back.

finished?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    whos saying shes weak though? + he did manage to stop the car in the end, but imagine if she grabbed his face or was throwing her arms and hitting him you would need to get them out of your way.

i think the media have just made it out that he pulled over, rihanna being the innocent angel she is and he went "right im gonna beat the **** out of you now" lol.

All we know is that he did smack her in the face, it has not been realesed with what happened in the car, Your making assumtions and theres no need to reply saying so am i, it has been all over the news that he beat her up, so know matter what hes a woman basher and he deserves a good kick in tbh.

Hitting back? Seriously, how old are we?

I completely agree with what DarkEnemy has said.

EDIT: Even if your girlfriend was throwing her arms and hitting you...... what ****** up person would punch their girlfriend in the face. Seriously.

Wow finaly someone with sence and understands what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    okay well thats what you would do, but if someone was to hit me i'd hit them back.

finished?
    So your just after admiting that you would hit a girl?
    Last edited by Richie; 11-02-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEnemy View Post
    All we know is that he did smack her in the face, it has not been realesed with what happened in the car, Your making assumtions and theres no need to reply saying so am i, it has been all over the news that he beat her up, so know matter what hes a woman basher and he deserves a good kick in tbh.

okay, let me just tell you my point and we can stop trying to continue this never ending argument.
    Someone from chris browns camp a "reliable" source released the statement that she began to beat him in the car, to me this makes the most sense - espically due to bite marks. If he was in the car and she threw her hands in his face.. he would bite them. It makes more sense then anything I have heard about this whole case, because the way she was beaten up also does suggest that he could have easily been him wacking her face to try and stop her or something.
    Yeah but humans make mistakes, just because hes a celebrity he should be perfect? He's only ever done it once, and he was big enought to hand himself in and take the consquences ... and because he made this one mistakes his career should be over? He should begin getting threats from other celebrities? I don't think so...
    YOU don't know what happened either, and I'm sure Rihanna gave as good as she got.

I am a female so of course I'd hit a girl. *****!!!!!! I do think what he did was right, espically if he was driving and she was attacking him.. shes putting there lives at risk... okay? thats my judgement and thats all i can say really.

Edit: if he actually got out the car and beat her up then no thats not right, but I don't believe thats what happened.
    Last edited by N-Dubz; 11-02-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Tokens

i'm a guy and i wouldn't be afraid to hit a girl if she put my life at risk. i don't believe we should all gang up on chris brown when we don't know the full facts.

point is, i don't trust rihanna and far as i can throw her and with her big forehead that's not very far.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEnemy View Post

So your just after admiting that you would hit a girl?

so you believe EVERYTHING in the media? LOL you need to open your eyes mate and also N-Dubz is a girl :rolleyes: so yeah i think she would hit a girl..
    Grabbing My
    Horn.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast