HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HabbDance View Post
    Didn't the other one have rare values? :S Idk, maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Nice though
    It did i think, anyway, he saved alot of time not doing rare values, as 98% of fansites that use rare values, they never get noticed. As there's Habbox and even HHGS.net
    Get back imma let my gat go,
    got a itchy finger... imma leave a fat hole.
    - Giggs :: Ruthless Freestyle

I owe rep to - .:Jack120:. HabbDance

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haven't looked at the coding but the normal features are there. I like the automatic bitrate logging/kicking idea. How are you handling the kicking of the DJ?

edit: checked coding, see how now (using the admin section on the SHOUTcast). Although it looks like it's from a tutorial or something because it's strange that you echo "kicked" in a cron
    Last edited by iUnknown; 19-02-2009 at 12:49 AM.
    Kind Regards,

Guy

Since 2007. Unbelievable Uptime. Web hosting, resellers, master resellers, linux VPS, windows VPS, shoutcasts, at the lowest prices on the net.
    Tech-Hosts.co.uk.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DeejayMachoo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iUnknown View Post
    Haven't looked at the coding but the normal features are there. I like the automatic bitrate logging/kicking idea. How are you handling the kicking of the DJ?
    PHP Code:
    function kickSource(){
    global 
    $scip;
    global 
    $scport;
    global 
    $scpass;
    $scCon fsockopen("$scip"$scport, &$errno, &$errstr30);
    if(!
    $scCon) {
    $scsuccess=1;
    }
    if(
    $scsuccess!=1){
    fputs($scCon,"GET /admin.cgi?pass=$scpass&mode=kicksrc HTTP/1.0\r\nUser-Agent: Shoutcast Source Kicker (Mozilla Compatible)\r\n\r\n");
    }

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ible View Post
    Theres a likely hood that you have heard of Habbo Site Panel 1.0 if you've been a user here for a while or ran your own Habbo Radio site. Yes it was VERY badly coded and rushed.

Well some people may of heard about a year ago I was making Habbo Site Panel 2.0 and yeah I made that and kept it for my own site and me having lots of common sense thought "oh i won't need a backup". Then the next thing I needed was a backup so that was lost.

Then about 5 months ago I developed a Staff pane for the what used to be "offical" Fansite but that site closed and recently I was sent the files but no SQL so i decieded to make the SQL change the name and remove some features (staff list editor, DJ of the Week, News manager) and a couple of other bits that wasn't important and well were quite insecure.

But as I said I made this panel around 5 months ago and it was very rushed so I would just like to say thanks to the "EXPERT" coders who will flame me.

It's pretty simple to install just edit "dbconfig.php" with your database info. Chmod the folder "downloads" to 777 to enable admins to upload downloads suchas "jingles" and "staff songs". Run the installer, delete install.php as running it again will restore back to the default! Then edit the system configuration.

For the stream time and song logging you will need to setup a cronjob and theres instructions on how to do this on the admin home. Other than that Knock your self out!

Oh yeah if you encounter any errors just message me and ill do my best to help you / fix the error!

Download Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0
    Preview Link: Habbo Site Panel 3.0
    Username: Admin
    Password: changeme
    All settings and password changing disabled.
    --------------------
    Lots of love Machoo
    Coding is very poor, output is poor, can't help but feel I've seen the timetable SQL before, all in all a low rating 2/10 see me after class.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its not suppose to be high class, its a free panel =S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ::Beatz View Post
    Its not suppose to be high class, its a free panel =S
    Would you consider this to be high class?

Tokens

Hey Jewish Bear, no offense but I haven't seen you give anything out for free yet..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Turbocom View Post
    Hey Jewish Bear, no offense but I haven't seen you give anything out for free yet..
    You haven't been here long enough to see my free crap.

Dan: I'm sorry, what is it that's meant to impress us about it? The load time? The Inverse selection? The layout?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Iszak View Post
    Dan: I'm sorry, what is it that's meant to impress us about it? The load time? The Inverse selection? The layout?
    Don't worry if you don't understand, you're just not an expert observer yet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast