HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default EastEnders Fan Site - Talk Albert Square

Please visit my EastEnders fan site www.talkalbertsquare.co.uk and please signup to the forums on www.talkalbertsquareforums.com/prod . I am looking for forums mods. All you have to do is signup and post regulary, or refere 10 friends for an even better chance of becoming a mod. Once your friend has signed up, just PM me (jack) on my forum with there account name and I will do the rest for you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jack-bristol View Post
    Please visit my EastEnders fan site www.talkalbertsquare.co.uk and please signup to the forums on www.talkalbertsquareforums.com/prod . I am looking for forums mods. All you have to do is signup and post regulary, or refere 10 friends for an even better chance of becoming a mod. Once your friend has signed up, just PM me (jack) on my forum with there account name and I will do the rest for you.
    The layout is awful, the imagery is appauling. Really it should get sorted sooner rather than later.

Other than that, nice try.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck with it there are probably loads which are already established and proven though so it'll be hard to kick-start it.

Tokens

pmsl, your layout is ace tbh. doubt this would work as there aint a demand for things like this but gl.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who knows?! It could be the next big thing!!

Tokens

Indeed ! Could be as big as hxf tbh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Goodluck with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your forums don't work. Also, the layout isn't that good but you should plaster it with advertisements and give it the Web 2.0 look and it will look profesh.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by James! View Post
    Your forums don't work. Also, the layout isn't that good but you should plaster it with advertisements and give it the Web 2.0 look and it will look profesh.
    I know, trying to get them fixed. Over 400 unique visitors in first 2 weeks.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by James! View Post
    Sorry for double posting. Just a quick update. I have now put ads onto the site. Took me about 2 and a half hours to create the rotation script and implement onto the site. Will be adding the ads onto more pages soon.

www.talkalbertsquare.co.uk