HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Thanks for that, but it was me that made it for Around the World, and it was me that made it for GlobeTrekkers, it's never been made for any of the other things apart from maybe Trade Rooms but I've never seen it done with Lodge Corners. If you're telling me what I have made isn't imaginative, then you need your eyes tested, you can walk to the top of the Temple. It's also not a pyramid for the 2nd time. You clearly have a habit of exaggerating things, fifty variations? Are there 50 ways to make a Pyramid?

Tokens

right, i know i speak for the majority of the forum when i say i've seen more than my fair share of lodge corner pyramids in rooms full of yukkas. i'll leave it at that - i'd rather not spend my night rolling around in mud with a dog over a habbo room.

best of luck and .. uh .. speaking of dogs, i hope this makes it further than your hotel for dogs ever did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Thanks for that, but it was me that made it for Around the World, and it was me that made it for GlobeTrekkers, it's never been made for any of the other things apart from maybe Trade Rooms but I've never seen it done with Lodge Corners. If you're telling me what I have made isn't imaginative, then you need your eyes tested, you can walk to the top of the Temple. It's also not a pyramid for the 2nd time. You clearly have a habit of exaggerating things, fifty variations? Are there 50 ways to make a Pyramid?
    familytree won atw with a chichen itza made of tubmasters and every trade room consists of a pyramid made of various furniture....

ps: it's a step pyramid, therefore yes, it is a pyramid.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

I didn't enter the Hotel for Dogs competition because I had tonsillitis, I had more important to things to consider, i.e. my health. Like I said, mine isn't a Pyramid, it's an Aztec Temple that you can walk up, I'm sorry but you can't roll around in mud on the internet, it's a glass screen, and I'm not a dog, but thanks for the childish, playground name calling. Kyle, it's an Aztec Temple, what Pyramids have you seen with a room at the top? FamilyTree didn't make the Chichen Itza properly, it was a few unstacked tubmasters scattered in a room with a couple of blue rugs and yukka tree's.
    Last edited by Blissa; 28-02-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Tokens

I didn't enter the Hotel for Dogs competition because I had tonsillitis, I had more important to things to consider, i.e. my health. Like I said, mine isn't a Pyramid, it's an Aztec Temple that you can walk up, I'm sorry but you can't roll around in mud on the internet, it's a glass screen, and I'm not a dog, but thanks for the childish, playground name calling. Kyle, it's an Aztec Temple, what Pyramids have you seen with a room at the top? FamilyTree didn't make the Chichen Itza properly, it was a few unstacked tubmasters scattered in a room with a couple of blue rugs and yukka tree's.
    OMG SORRY, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT YOUR PUNCTUATION IS KILLING ME ... ARGHHH! COMMA SPLICES EVERYWHERE!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Grow up.

Tokens

don't tell me to grow up when you can't even use a comma or an apostrophe correctly.

edit: i'm not just being a grammar nazi - there are easily twenty-five mistakes. i'm gonna stop posting here now. bye!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kyle, it's an Aztec Temple, what Pyramids have you seen with a room at the top? FamilyTree didn't make the Chichen Itza properly, it was a few unstacked tubmasters scattered in a room with a couple of blue rugs and yukka tree's.
    I've seen plenty ~ I've been to the Yucatán peninsula in mexico thanks...

Definition of pyramid:

(in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.
    you may also wish to look at pictures of el castillo - a step pyramid

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Sorry but this is a thread about a room, not about apostrophe's and comma's. Cheerio.

Kyle, the Aztec Temples were based around the design of a Pyramid, but they're not Pyramids. El Castillo is an Aztec Temple, part of the Chichen Itza, it's also commonly known as the Pyramid of Kukulkan, but this is only because it's a Pyramid type structure. It's a temple.
    Last edited by Blissa; 28-02-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Tokens

Sorry but this is a thread about a room, not about apostrophe's and comma's. Cheerio.
    okay, i lied; i couldn't resist. here i go: apostrophes* commas*

and see kyles post for a correction to the rest of your mistakes, babe.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast