HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    OSX gets kernel panics, but I must say it made me chuckle when I got a BSOD after opening up Add or remove programs. The only things I've installed on that Windows machine were Visual C++ 2008, Visual C# 2005 and Office 07.

Hey man, lets go download hundreds of crap of TPB.

Oh wait nvm.

That's something a PC can't do without a bigger risk of contracting a virus. I would say indexed searching but we all know they can NOW (thank Apple for that).

But seriously, there's positives and negatives about both. A lot of Windows users flame OSX even though they've never used it. It's a typical case of, "but i bought this.....no MINE IS BETTER!"

Jordan was lieing again
    David macbooks don't have a dedicated right click button, you have to click ctrl!

So why don't you leave your last comment out of it and get the **** out!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by marriott0.02 View Post
    David macbooks don't have a dedicated right click button, you have to click ctrl!

So why don't you leave your last comment out of it and get the **** out!
    I would consider the two finger trackpad method right mouse clicking, actually .
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

Well that's your suggestion, Apple's suggestion (you know the company that make the macbook), suggest the ctrl button.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Well that's your suggestion, Apple's suggestion (you know the company that make the macbook), suggest the ctrl button.
    Although I don't own a MacBook I believe two finger click is already built into MacBooks?
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Although I don't own a MacBook I believe two finger click is already built into MacBooks?
    I believe Apple more than u kfnx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

'Gotta say that I've had more OS X kernel panics than BSODs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Marriott0.02

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    'Gotta say that I've had more OS X kernel panics than BSODs.
    No you don't
    You don't have to say anything

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actually, yes I did .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apple make mouses with 2 buttons, so yea.. o.O

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I believe Apple more than u kfnx
    You get more annoying by the day. :eusa_eh: Stop being so pigheaded. I appreciate Apple as much as the next person, but appreciation does not need to develop into ridiculous fanboy-ism without knowing what you are talking about! Heck, you wouldn't be half as bad if you knew more about Apple's products. Clearly you're too pig-headed to compare, either objectively or being subjectively fair, any of Apple's products to those of their competition.

And for your information, the two-finger click is a very popular option for MacBook owners. Apple put it in there. Just because you haven't used it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's far quicker than using two hands. I prefer it to using a second button, in all honesty.

No you don't
    You don't have to say anything
    Why can't he recall his experiences here? Get down from your high horse. I have received kernel panics and hardware failure myself. As a matter of fact my MacBook has had to go in for repair twice; and both times I have received an unsatisfactory repair process. Heck, I sometimes get the message telling me that I must restart (usually associated with kernel panic) when I shut down.

Despite the issues I have had, I still think my MacBook is a great piece of kit. Chances are I'll buy a new MacBook product next year... but based on the experiences I've had, the experiences others have had, and not based on blinded, childish opinions that you seem to try to impose upon others.

NB: I bite. And if you want to know who gave you that positive rep, it was me. I meant to give you negative, but clearly I failed on epic proportions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234