HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: What was it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What was it?

Hi, I'm sure that I saw someone with an ipod touch using a speaker that connected into the bottom of it and just stayed under it without any wires. It was as wide as the ipod and about 2 inches long. It will obviously work for my iphone so I just need to find out what it is, so if anyone knows what they are called and where I can buy one from then I'll be very thankfull.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mate has one, he bought it for £1 from Poundland.. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    My mate has one, he bought it for £1 from Poundland.. LOL
    Wicked that means I can buy 10 so I can keep replacing them when they break since they're from poundland. Are they loud?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Wicked that means I can buy 10 so I can keep replacing them when they break since they're from poundland. Are they loud?
    Judging by the fact they are only a pound they will probably sound crap and tinny.
    That went fast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick. View Post
    Judging by the fact they are only a pound they will probably sound crap and tinny.
    Yes I bet they are quite bad, surely a better brand has made some speakers like this? I was looking to to spend around £50 max on them so I was quite shocked when I heard they can be bought for a pound..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh your right, they do

But I think anything like that would really... no matter how much you pay? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    Yeh your right, they do

But I think anything like that would really... no matter how much you pay? :S
    Nah theres always decent speakers no matter what size, I remember my sony erricson ones which where small and they sounded really good and where loud. I'm not bothered if they can't compete with a Pioneer top of the range music system, I just want some little speakers that I can take around with me.