HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JustRG3

Default The Latest Gamig WebSite

XtremeGameStarzz

Click Here And Visit The Website Today

XtremeGameStarzz is a wonderful Website which allows you to discuss the latest Information about Games, Music, and Movies. We have a lot of different members posting and letting you know what's going on. We also have our own game section so you can play Games and you won't even get bored!

We are always looking for staff, staff that can post lateast 3 times in a Week. Please PM me if you are interested in a job. Here is the staff we're looking for:

General Manager - Someone that will look after the Website day basics and make sure that people are doing the right jobs. They also make sure that the Website isn't going down hill.

Gaming Manager - Find a Team of Reviews and post as much as you can about the latest Games, you'll basically be the head of the Team.

Music Manager - Find a Team of Reviewers and post as much as you can about the newest Music, you'll basically be the head of the team.

Movie Manager - You will find a team of reviewers and post the latest movies, gossip, and anything to do with the TV.

News Manager - Find a Team of News Reporters and post latest news World Wide.

Forum Manager - Making sure the Forum is getting used, also making Events etc on it.

Moderator - You will be moderating the Website. Basically, every user that submits something, they must be submitted by a Moderator first. This will be your job.

XtremeGameStarzz was open in 2006 by other people and it was really popular then. It closed down due to lag of development. In 2009 we brought it back up and here it is.

Please make sure you Sign up today, and I hope this isn't the last I'll see of you.

Regards,
    Rickie Griffith

--
    XtremeGameStarzz Owner
    Last edited by JustRG3; 14-03-2009 at 09:13 PM.
    I return reputation

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what is it with people not being able to post links!!

and err, its pretty ugly tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

The forum link doesn't work.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dont like it at all :S lol,
    I was looking for a gamers related job as well ^^
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Obulus View Post
    Dont like it at all :S lol,
    I was looking for a gamers related job as well ^^
    PM iJoe, he needs some cheats staff for his website.