HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Not fair

You show no sympathy for her, its a women dying and all you can do is laugh and sent stupid jokes.
    She has cancer she could have got it sorted out but anyway thats not the point.
    If someone in your town/village/city had cancer and they only had weeks to live you would not laugh would you? Cant you give her a break she has tried her best to provide for her children.
    Its because she is a celebrity and has done wrong in he past but you shouldnt wish death on anyone they do not deserve it. So next time when a celebrities on the death bed with cancer do not mock and jeer because they are just like us they live breathe and have lives.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Get over it.

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well thats YOUR opinion

my opinion is that it shouldnt be so public

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !.x.FaYe.x.! View Post
    I swear, you guys are so insensitive!

First of all I get loads of jokes coming through on my phone about her DEATH, then I find a site which offers a free iphone to the person who guesses her hour and date of death, not to mention all of the posts I've read even on here ranting on about this poor woman!!

Do you have any idea how much attention her situation is bringing to cervical cancer?

You may not know the full situation, but when she was about 16 she had some problems 'down there', got some tests done and it came back with an abnormal cell count... But she decided to ignore it. Cervical cancer is the most... 'hopeful' cancer to have as it is contained and therefore easy to remove, but because she ignored it, it got to the point where the tumour was the size of a rugby ball and it broke past the lining and spread throughout her blood stream, onto her liver etc. making it terminal.

But the most horrible thing is that, if she didn't ignore it and got it sorted out, she would be all well and healthy today as it would have been controllable and easy to treat..

So, getting back to my point, this story has really influenced people to take action and not push these things to the back of their minds. The other day my dentist asked me what I thought about the situation, I told her, and she popped out of the room for 5 minues and when she came back she told me that she had had some tests herself, received results of an abnormal cell count and hearing that made her go and book an appointment for a swab test.

She may be milking the press attention, but if you were about to die with 2 young children, would you not want to do as much as possible to ensure them secure future?...

I am perfectly aware that there are thousands of people throughout the world going through the same thing, but I think it would be a crime for her not to take advantage of her celebrity status and spread awareness just like all of those suffering would want to!!

I really, really do admire her and I'm sick of all of these rants, its disgusting.
    I'd +rep you if I could. Well said.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Guys, I will give an iphone to whoever guesses her death date correctly.

WIN AN IPHONE

Prize is subject to change

Click the image.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do agree with you

These people who make these, lets face it, terrible jokes that are just boring and trying to be funny are insensitive imbesiles. I could easily lower myself to their insensitive standards and say "I hope everyone close to them, either in their family or their closest friends, get cancer so they can see at first hand what cancer is like. Then get it themselves and die a slow, painful and lonely death where no-one in the world cares." Afterall, saying that makes me seem normal in their dull, miserably boring lives :rolleyes:

It's not funny, grow up :/ Yes it's a bit too public, but what do you expect? Wouldn't you want to know what happens during the stages of someone who has been in the eyes of the public recently, and then suddenly getting cancer and her world is slowly getting worse? That's what the media has done and the Jade Goody story has gotten very quiet since the wedding, with only a few stories and some information about what has happened since, without it being thrusted in your face.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 16-03-2009 at 09:06 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Breakfloor View Post
    I CANT WAIT TILL SHES DEAD
    END OF
    POW POW I WIN
    OH WAIT NO I DONT BECAUSE SHES NOT DEAD YET
    BUT I WILL WIN.
    BECAUSE SHES DYING.
    THANK YOU GOODNIGHT, IM HERE TILL THURSDAY!

You disgust me how dare you
    We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Good Morning, And Incase I Don't See Ya,
    Good Afternoon, Good Evening, And Good Night

Tokens

Well done Faye
    I agree with you.
    NOONE will understand her pain, never EVER, unless theyre in her position.
    I don't understand how people can be so cruel and emotionless
    LeaJoshyLexAliceScottyMelSkotGemsBenScottioJakeCalvAmbzRyanJamesRichieAlexTuxAliceHaynaSamLouNarieeMollyWillNic
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    I do agree with you

These people who make these, lets face it, terrible jokes that are just boring and trying to be funny are insensitive imbesiles. I could easily lower myself to their insensitive standards and say "I hope everyone close to them, either in their family or their closest friends, get cancer so they can see at first hand what cancer is like. Then get it themselves and die a slow, painful and lonely death where no-one in the world cares." Afterall, saying that makes me seem normal in their dull, miserably boring lives :rolleyes:

It's not funny, grow up :/
    urghh no-ones even asked for her to get cancer, infact i wish she didn't get it then i wouldn't have to listen to news bout her all the time. my gran 2 aunties n uncle died of cancer so yer i know what it's like but that doesn't mean i can't say she should keep OUT of the media and get on with her life does it????????

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I made the following post in the other thread.

I'm just going to speak my mind here: I'm sure many of you will disagree and dislike my comment, but I'm just going to be honest. I'm not particularly bothered that she's going to die. As horrible as it sounds, it's the truth. I imagine that the media (magazines and papers) have been making a lot of money out of this, with the exclusive pictures and interviews. For some people her dying has earned them money. Also, she rose to fame from Big Brother, which, in my eyes, shouldn't give you special treatment or class you as a 'star'. Many people are dying (of the same thing) everyday, some in even worse situations (maybe it's a woman who's pregnant and dying or something), yet nobody cares because they don't know. Just like nobody would care about Jade Goody if she hadn't become 'famous'.

It dominates the news(papers) ever so much, I don't tend to read the newspaper on a regular basis, however when I do Jades face is always on the front page.

Just the truth. Many people are afraid to speak the truth on matters such as these because of other peoples opinions against their own.

It is sad, but that's life.

Your Half wrong and Half Right

Because Jade goody Is " famous " So we have to deal with that
    stop thinking about
    " what would... "
    and

" if she wasnt... "

etc

Face the fact shes famous..
    We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Good Morning, And Incase I Don't See Ya,
    Good Afternoon, Good Evening, And Good Night

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast