HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default JADE GOODY RANTS

I swear, you guys are so insensitive!

First of all I get loads of jokes coming through on my phone about her DEATH, then I find a site which offers a free iphone to the person who guesses her hour and date of death, not to mention all of the posts I've read even on here ranting on about this poor woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    I'm getting quite ****** off with Jade Goody. I know she is dying, its a crappy situation and everything, but many other people go through the exact same situation and you don'y see the press go crazy. She hogs the spotlight and it ******* annoys me that the media covers her EVERY MOVE
    Do you have any idea how much attention her situation is bringing to cervical cancer?

You may not know the full situation, but when she was about 16 she had some problems 'down there', got some tests done and it came back with an abnormal cell count... But she decided to ignore it. Cervical cancer is the most... 'hopeful' cancer to have as it is contained and therefore easy to remove, but because she ignored it, it got to the point where the tumour was the size of a rugby ball and it broke past the lining and spread throughout her blood stream, onto her liver etc. making it terminal.

But the most horrible thing is that, if she didn't ignore it and got it sorted out, she would be all well and healthy today as it would have been controllable and easy to treat..

So, getting back to my point, this story has really influenced people to take action and not push these things to the back of their minds. The other day my dentist asked me what I thought about the situation, I told her, and she popped out of the room for 5 minues and when she came back she told me that she had had some tests herself, received results of an abnormal cell count and hearing that made her go and book an appointment for a swab test.

She may be milking the press attention, but if you were about to die with 2 young children, would you not want to do as much as possible to ensure them secure future?...

I am perfectly aware that there are thousands of people throughout the world going through the same thing, but I think it would be a crime for her not to take advantage of her celebrity status and spread awareness just like all of those suffering would want to!!

I really, really do admire her and I'm sick of all of these rants, its disgusting.

Thread closed by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): As this is not news and has started to cause heated arguments.
    Last edited by Yoshimitsui; 18-03-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

A lovely, pleasant video of my neck piercing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5pDsJAyYE
    +3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

but do u not think her husband is just a gold digger, im not his biggest fan..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I admit people really have no sympathy.
    I think they are just doing what the many other cowards are doing to look 'leet'

Her husband doesn't care much though.
    +1

Tokens

Here Here!
    ^.^ xx
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie. View Post
    but do u not think her husband is just a gold digger, im not his biggest fan..
    Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    Yeah I admit people really have no sympathy.
    I think they are just doing what the many other cowards are doing to look 'leet'

Her husband doesn't care much though.
    I'm not really concerned with the husband to be honest... We all know that the marriage was purely a money-making scheme for the money for her kids' future and he won't get a penny of her 'fortune'... I also do think that it was admirable for him to marry her for that reason as he's going to be a 'widower' for the rest of his life now and marriage is such a huge thing
    BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !.x.FaYe.x.! View Post
    She may be milking the press attention, but if you were about to die with 2 young children, would you not want to do as much as possible to ensure them secure future?...
    They already have like 8.5m :S
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS GOING TO DIE! IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU?
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My view is that the media should stop covering it. Many people have to go thorugh cancer each day, and she's only famous because she was racist (not because she was on big brother, that isn't famous really, its crap).

That's my opinion, deal with it. Sorry to be blunt but so many people have gone on about Jade Goody, it bugs me every day I read the paper and shes on the front page. And don't say 'read another paper then' because:

1. I should have the right to read whatever paper I choose
    2. Shes on every front page of every british newspaper!!
    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum file size.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    - Barack Obama

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open."
    - Thomas Dewar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS GOING TO DIE! IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU?
    I'm not talking about people that 'don't care', I'm talking about people that take the time out to have a go about her and make sites about 'winning iphones'

Also, about the 8.5m, if I was in her situation, I'd want to get as much money as possible for my children to be honest... No matter how much that ends up being

And finally, did you not read my post? This entire story is spreading awareness! It could literally be saving some people's lives! I don't see what's wrong with taking the effort to TURN THE PAGE if u don't want to read it :S
    BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I CANT WAIT TILL SHES DEAD
    END OF
    POW POW I WIN
    OH WAIT NO I DONT BECAUSE SHES NOT DEAD YET
    BUT I WILL WIN.
    BECAUSE SHES DYING.
    THANK YOU GOODNIGHT, IM HERE TILL THURSDAY!

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
    Do you teach me while I'm here?
    Just as soon as I belong, than it's time I disappear - Metallica
    +1

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast