HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Would she care if you died from cancer?

I rest my case.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post

I rest my case.

if she dies it wouldnt effect my life 1 bit

I hated her then, and I still hate her I aint being rude by she dying everyone has to die,

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Exactly right
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post

I rest my case.
    Why would she? You do realise people like Jade ride the public wave? She's been doing it since Big Brother... I don't know what's more worrying, the fact you can't ignore her newspaper articles (which everyone can) or the fact you don't know how Jade Goody has gotten herself known in the public eye. Yeah, for doing nothing amazing other than starring in Big Brother and getting involved in racial arguments, but that still makes her an interest to some people, usually the mothering generation, which surprisingly are quite interested by her story. Maybe it's because her story is so controversial it's something the media must attack and squeeze out every juicy detail about her. She's just doing the decent thing and allowing them, to hopefully get something back for her childrens future - whether that is true or not, no-one will know for quite some time, if ever!

It's not hard to ignore anything about her :/ Some people obviously have nothing better to do or just love a good over-reacting session :rolleyes:

Using all these "everyone dies" arguments against whoever uses them, then why can't you physically control yourself not to pay any attention to her? The lack of self-control with some people is totally shocking :S Just ignore any Jade Goody articles and stop digging for something to gossip about, lowering yourself to a petty status doesn't make anyone look good :/
    Last edited by GommeInc; 18-03-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by le harry View Post
    and the thousands of other terminally ill people around the world who have children don't?

she's an attention *****. firstly, going on big brother doesn't class you as a 'star' ;s. she's obviously come to terms with the fact she'll be six feet under soon so she may aswell go out in a bang. obviously the kids are hardly grieving i mean, how much grieving can you do with a set of cameras constantly in your face. what a failure of a parent.
    did i say that? No didnt think so. But people are wishing for her to die on mothers day! No one else who is terminally ill is gettin their death wished on them. It sick. You sound jealous cause she got to fame for doing pretty much nothing but thats they way life goes fella.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [DC]eption View Post
    did i say that? No didnt think so. But people are wishing for her to die on mothers day! No one else who is terminally ill is gettin their death wished on them. It sick. You sound jealous cause she got to fame for doing pretty much nothing but thats they way life goes fella.
    Indeed, maybe it's the controversy of all these "I hope she dies on Mother's Day" comments that are making her seem so annoying but at the same time popular. At first it was interesting, then people got annoyed, then people get incredibly rude and slightly disturbing, which could lead to arguments like this, with some people lacking self-control to just not pay any attention (the types that look at The Sun complaining about there always being an advert in the back for that unsold, unwanted car, because obviously they're like that with the lack of self-control some people have shown, in this forum and else where) and some hating the fact these people just keep moaning and being rude about it while feeling some concern for her and some interest behind her story.
    Last edited by GommeInc; 18-03-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are people in this world who have an actual significance to society who are in similar or worse conditions. Why aren't we discussing them instead of an attention seeking imbecile?
    Last edited by N!ck; 18-03-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fart View Post
    Stop complaining,
    You don't even know her. Whats the point is putting in a second thought for a celebrity who is dying when it happens every single day, AS far as i am concerned jade made her own grave, now she can lie in it.
    No one is asking for a "second thought", it's the media and her publicist sponging the situation for as much as they can while she is most likely a third party. It gets published because she is famous. People shave their heads everyday, why is Britney so special? People go clubbing everyday, why are Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan so special? People take drugs everyday, why are Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse so special? Jade Goody is stupid. The idea of doing magazine deals for money was probably suggested to her rather than one of her own ideas.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789