HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default http://cod4eu.com/ Cod 4 Ladders & Chat

Hey Guys!

I'm here to announce the release of my Call of duty 4 forum and ladder
    I used to play alot of gamebattles but I found the people on it were cocky and dispute, therefore I created " Cod 4 EU".

Cod 4 EU is a forum and a call of duty ladder / tournament which I hope people will really enjoy and benifit from.

Our P2P tournaments come at just £2.50 per player but... you can join as many tournaments as you like in 30 days.

Prizes that we will be offering are Turtle beach headsets and cash but we cannot give a set cash prize.

Our ladders are free to join but no prices are given, we are sorry.

Please join the forum, and have a good chat!

My name on there is Matt so drop me a pm saying hello

www.cod4eu.com
    Find Meh - Coming Soon

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Bit late isn't it? Especially when COD: Modern Warfare 2 is released later this year, personally if I was you I would've aimed on that and then gain one of the main forums for the game rather than opening one based on an expiring game.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens

Well our aim is to get biggish now and then when modern warfare 2 comes out we will easily be able to move onto that..

And we know that cod 5 has been release but the majority of xbl gamers are on cod 4 still so its ok

Cheers anywho!
    Find Meh - Coming Soon