HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

lol, and i think aslong as youve seen a good amount of the episodes your alowed to judge it if you only seen 2 then your opinion is void.

anyway Code Geass as on my to watch list >.> should i not watch it then. Watched more of The FMA dub last night. pretty good. Tho i still prefer the japanese voices

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Jesus christ... doesn't even compare as in it's no where near Death Note's standard. Why should I force myself to watch something I don't want to? I watched half of it, it hadn't caught a glimpse of my attention and so I came to the conclusion that it's crap. If a series has absolutely no appeal to me at all after watching half of it, then nothing will change opinion on the anime even if I watch the rest. It's a failure, it has nothing going for it, I hate the first half, so I'm going to hate the rest. It's one of the worst series I have ever seen, but of course it's the law that I'm not allowed to express my opinion until I've seen the entire thing now isn't it. Opinion my friend, opinion. To each his own. To each his own.

No, Kamina did.

RIP You are missed.

anyway this thread has turnt into a big fight, I dont think shane has enough time to go threw all these pages lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    anyway Code Geass as on my to watch list >.> should i not watch it then.
    It's a love it/hate it anime in my opinion. If you can stand the art, then give it a go. :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's a love it/hate it anime in my opinion. If you can stand the art, then give it a go. :p
    By art if you mean lelouche, you're mad. how can you watch claymore and then say the art in CG is bad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    By art if you mean lelouche, you're mad. how can you watch claymore and then say the art in CG is bad.
    Look at the art in Code Geass, it's pathetic. It's like I'm watching a shoujo anime which is the opposite of what it's suppost to be.

Now look at the art in Claymore. It's something I can actually associate with a shounen series, it fits it's setting, story and characters, unlike Code Geass.

You keep using Claymore as a bad example of animation, but it's actually very good. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. Also, why are you telling me not to judge something because I haven't seen it all when you've only seen one or two episodes of Claymore?
    Last edited by Neversoft; 20-03-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Look at the art in Code Geass, it's pathetic. It's like I'm watching a shoujo anime which is the opposite of what it's suppost to be.

Now look at the art in Claymore. It's something I can actually associate with a shounen series, it fits it's setting, story and characters, unlike Code Geass.

You keep using Claymore as a bad example of animation, but it's actually very good. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. Also, why are you telling me not to judge something because I haven't seen it all when you've only seen one or two episodes of Claymore?

LOLFOREHEAD

And im not saying its crap, i just said its not my cup o' tea. I dont really like the whole gothic theme with demons n stuff. I just dont like it much. So yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im enjoying claymore, I like sword stuff and magic/Jutsu stuff ie. naruto, bleach

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post

LOLFOREHEAD

And im not saying its crap, i just said its not my cup o' tea. I dont really like the whole gothic theme with demons n stuff. I just dont like it much. So yeah.

LOLGIRLYART

LOLGIGANTICPEOPLE

FINALLYSOMETHINGGOOD

GOODART

IDON'TSEENOFOREHEAD?

H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E

H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E

H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

OSOZWRONGSERIES

I'm not saying the animation in Code Geass is crap overall, it's just crap because it doesn't fit the series. It would work in something like Cardcaptors or Sailor Moon. If you don't like the art then fine, but why try compare it to Code Geass? Medieval and School Life/Mecha don't really mix...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My companions feelings have been etched onto my body
    I'll change this eternal darkness into light!
    Heaven and Earth
    One body, one soul!
    Chouginga GURREN LAGANN!

Last edited by Niall!; 20-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welllllll i think it fits the series, and anywho we've gone somewhat offtopic.

oh but offtopic again, kamina rocks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast