HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    War in Gaza perhaps, apparently it ended, but I hadn't a clue because Jade Goody was busy dying, or talking to her kids (a dying mother? Talking to her children? No way!).

PS. Actually, if it will sell enough papers, it will appear in the news/papers/magazines. Unfortunately, Britain is mostly inhabitted by celebrity obsessed morons, so most things that happen to them appear in the papers.
    If you want proper news read broadsheets and not celebrity filled tabloids and magazines.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    War in Gaza perhaps, apparently it ended, but I hadn't a clue because Jade Goody was busy dying, or talking to her kids (a dying mother? Talking to her children? No way!).

PS. Actually, if it will sell enough papers, it will appear in the news/papers/magazines. Unfortunately, Britain is mostly inhabitted by celebrity obsessed morons, so most things that happen to them appear in the papers.
    The Gaza Battle was covered much more than the Jade Goody story when the battle was on, and sadly if i'm going to be honest, most people care more about British/celebrity news than a conflict which see's no end in sight and has had constant coverage for 50 years.

I don't even think the Jade Goody story was big front page news whilst the Gaza Battle being on, I remember the battle's coverage being very good, particuarly as it wasn't biased towards Isreal and they did the best they could as Isreal wouldn't allow media into the Gaza strip.

As kk said, if you want just all political/economical news covering then read the Guardian or some other broadsheet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

who won the iphone?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    who won the iphone?
    Already be said. Get with it. The fact that your so late makes it even less funnier than it was before :eusa_clap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    you're sick. you can hate the media coverage around the issue but by saying something like that you look like *Removed*. you shouldn't wish death on anyone.

rip jade.

Edited by dirrty (Forum Moderator) - Please don't insult other members.
    i wish death on u tho innit

jk x

Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    who won the iphone?
    i was off by a day
    The other day I was in a toilet.
    A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"
    I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Not too bad, thanks."
    I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"
    Again I answered, "Just having a quick ****... How about yourself?"
    Then I heard him say "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some **** in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920