Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
OK then, let's begin. First of all "pal" if you're going to bring this subject up at least spell "Supporter" correct eh?

What defines a glory supporter... well many things actually!

I will be picking bits out of your post to give my post some material and such. I doubt you'll mind considering your the thread starter and are expected to take criticism when you ask for peoples opinions.

First of all, of course you'll be called a glory supporter if you're not from Greater Manchester! You'll be mad to think you wont be... and you know what? The scum that claim to be such "fans" deserve the name, if not worst. You can't even call your club by the correct name mate. As far as I'm aware no professional side is called "Manchester" on it's own. Only ****tards call clubs by a false name, like that transsexual geeza who wants to fly over to Madrid in a few seasons. If you don't support Manure because of the trophy cabinet may I ask why you do support such a scummy club?

Is it because you like being able to talk about the game straight after it's finished with other Manure fans over the Internet because you all can't buy a ticket?

Maybe it's because you like watching games on the T.V where you can hear the commentators brown nose bacon face without the crowd drowning them out.

Or perhaps it's because you can buy a shirt in your local shop even though it's out of the north west?

Your post is a pretty poor one considering this topic is a massivley debated one on this board, care to add some more substance to your argument? As far as I can see you've only said you don't live in Greater Manchester and that you don't support "Manchester" because of the success. You've not told us why you support them.

Jack.LFC, I'm dibbing the "Because my family supports them" excuse, find your own.

Hello Luccy. from down south wearing a Manure top.

I wont even bother... :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

I've lost my will to fight against the simple minded excuses of Manure fans on here.
Sorry forgot spelling was so important, you understood what i said didn't you?

i never normally call them Manchester, I must have just missed off the Utd as i think it was late when i posted this thread. But anyways even if i did call us Manchester regularly i don't see how this makes me a glory supporter, and its not as if i call refer to them using the name off the offensive chants.

as to why i support them i have said numerous times, so im not going to type them again to please a muppet like you. I go the games when I can, which is less often as i dont live as close now admittedly.

If it makes you happy calling me a glory supporter carry on. Your painting all fans outside Manchester with the same brush, and according to what other people have posted in this thread as to what they think a glory supporter is i certainly am not one of them