HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Well, I'm very glad you have the vB license and everything seems to be running smoothly.

@FlyDuo: I don't think it will fail, but I kind of do see where your coming from. I think that it'll have a very successful first month or so but then they're going to have to do some advertising for new members.
    ~ PixelPoco.com Co-Founder
    ~ Freelance Web developer.
    ~ Currently: Unavailable for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Favourtism View Post
    i facebooked ur mum
    Lulz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDuo View Post
    No offence but it will likely fail just like all the other numerous attempts at making one have. The reason D&D is so popular is largely because of Habbo fansites, create a new forum and I honestly think that it will be largely dead. I also think that the Habbox Forum moderators are doing a pretty good job and can't see any reason why an alternative forum is needed.

My two cents on the matter.
    Well if you really analyze the situation that the D&D section of this forum is in, you'll notice why we are attempting to and "specialize" into our own forum.

We have some ideas, and it's worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    whats the name youre thing of?

sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you have a really nice skin made or make your own forum, that would be one way of attracting people. Id most likely join
    56errors

(56ers) is the "inside joke" for the community.. but we combined it with errors, as to the outsider.. 56ers would mean nothing.

56errors sounds like a programming site/development site in general anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I was starting to like Vanilla
    Any idea of a release date yet?
    I'll let you know, you're special

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysun View Post
    @FlyDuo: I don't think it will fail, but I kind of do see where your coming from. I think that it'll have a very successful first month or so but then they're going to have to do some advertising for new members.
    Its been done I'd say atleast once a year by some "respected" member. It always fails. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you were involved with an attempt once caleb?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its been done I'd say atleast once a year by some "respected" member. It always fails. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you were involved with an attempt once caleb?
    I was involved with OpinionsFTW, but the basis behind that was outrageously stupid.

I was also one of the members behind SayDev, but that had a different idea behind it from what I remember.

We're hoping to give this a shot, and hopefully it will work.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Well if you really analyze the situation that the D&D section of this forum is in, you'll notice why we are attempting to and "specialize" into our own forum.

We have some ideas, and it's worth a shot

56errors

(56ers) is the "inside joke" for the community.. but we combined it with errors, as to the outsider.. 56ers would mean nothing.

56errors sounds like a programming site/development site in general anyway.

I'll let you know, you're special
    clever

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    clever
    I think Matt (Source) came up with it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it will get to the stage of me making a custom theme, issue with that is the time it takes when I have other projects in the making. I will get one done though, if anyone wants to give a hand in terms of skinning then that would be great.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    I was involved with OpinionsFTW, but the basis behind that was outrageously stupid.

I was also one of the members behind SayDev, but that had a different idea behind it from what I remember.

We're hoping to give this a shot, and hopefully it will work.
    I'm sorry to put a dampner on this but I honestly dont think it will work. Both SayDev and OpinionsFTW were designed as alternatives to this forum and both failed, as have numerous others.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry to put a dampner on this but I honestly dont think it will work. Both SayDev and OpinionsFTW were designed as alternatives to this forum and both failed, as have numerous others.
    1. OpinionsFTW was organized during a time, when the entire forum was mad at Habbox for a simple reason, the reputation change.

2. SayDev never got off the ground in the first place, due to the people who were behind it, zeJosh, and a few other people, and we never dedicated enough time to it. (We didn't even get this far on that project).

Thanks for your opinion, but we think it will work.

Tokens

I think it's a good idea... and I think it would be quite popular. And if you don't get the 56 thing look at the link in your search bar
    +.net - omg it's coming o_o

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast