HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is a D a Pass?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 53.06%
  • No

46 46.94%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah its a pass. The only reason why I know this is because I got a D in PE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

anything except U is a pass it's what you decide is a pass for you i think most people regard C as a pass but i know at my school B is regarded and minimum grade.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A* to F are passes but collages and so on generaly require Cs and above in related subject and the basics for you to attend any A levels or courses at the same level.

So if you get lower then a C in the majorty of your subject and you want to go to collage then you'll have to spend an extra year or two to get the same qualification you would if you got A* to C in your GCSEs when you would only have to spend one or two years at the collage, sixth forms on the other hand generaly only take students who have over Cs in the majorty of there subjects but it depend on how good the sixth form is and how many student are going, like at my school (its not very good at all) hardly anyone is staying for sixth form so they have said that we don't require Cs and above aslong as the teachers feel that we will be able to manage the A Level/s.

Its not the same everywhere but that’s what its like around here.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by redtom View Post
    A* to F are passes but collages and so on generaly require Cs and above in related subject and the basics for you to attend any A levels or courses at the same level.

So if you get lower then a C in the majorty of your subject and you want to go to collage then you'll have to spend an extra year or two to get the same qualification you would if you got A* to C in your GCSEs when you would only have to spend one or two years at the collage, sixth forms on the other hand generaly only take students who have over Cs in the majorty of there subjects but it depend on how good the sixth form is and how many student are going, like at my school (its not very good at all) hardly anyone is staying for sixth form so they have said that we don't require Cs and above aslong as the teachers feel that we will be able to manage the A Level/s.

Its not the same everywhere but that’s what its like around here.

Im very suprised that no one wants to go sixth form because at my school you have to get at least a B in the subject and 5 C's and almost everyone is staying on!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anything from C and above is classed as a pass, and I guess below D is a fail.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

C is what you are wanting for it to seem decent.
    "RETIRED" FROM HABBO(X)

:¬:

TOMSPIT / COWLY05

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes but nobody cares about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A* - U Yes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Yes, it is, But jobs and universitys look for A*-C grades only.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by paul4wolves View Post
    Im very suprised that no one wants to go sixth form because at my school you have to get at least a B in the subject and 5 C's and almost everyone is staying on!
    You don't know how bad my school is they only offer about 12 subjects to sixth form students, at least four of them aren’t at the school (there all based in other collages and sixth forms in the area.), the rest are maths, English lit, 3 sciences, applyed science, law (and that’s done over a web cam so you don't actually meet the teacher) and design n tech, although our design department is actually one of the best in the area, so that’s the only plus.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast