HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Twilight Fad

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

Default Twilight Fad

Hello Everyonee
    Okay, so I'm not into the Twilight series. I really like Stephanie Meyers' writing, I just am not into the whole vampire thing! What is it with everyone?!?! I mean, everyone is going INSANE over this thing, and I really don't know why!!! Can someone give me some reasons for why you like Twilight (or don't like Twilight if you're with me)? I really just don't get it, why it's such a big deal.

Thanks!
    hi my name is lexi
    i'm living this crazy beautiful life.*

I got bored after reading a chapter Im Like do i have to read this...

Tokens

Default Re: Twilight Fad

Well 2 things:

1. Have you read the Twilight book(s)?

2. I have no idea why... I got the book at christmas after the movie came out and read the first chapter and didn't like it. Then 2 days ago i watched the movie and thought "this is alright, i'll give the book another go" I didnt put it down until it was completely finished! It was so amazing and (I know i sound like a queer) but i got into it so much it's all i've been thinking of really since i finished it. I'm getting the other books asap!

But to answer your question, I really don't know why i like it so much but I think its the best book I have ever read - and i read alot.

Sorry for not answering your question but I just love it so much.
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Tokens

Well, its a complex thing isn't it?
    A lot of girls who are in their teenage years can really relate to Bella Swan, I guess.
    Its the whole image that Stephenie puts into our minds;
    Us, being normal, unsuspecting, people, suddenly swept into a completely parallel world that no one SHOULD no exists. Then to find out that you have fallen in love with the most inappropriate person.. and find out that he loves you just as much? Its something completely new, really. Its somewhere a lot of girls wish they could escape to, and I, as a teenage girl, can understand that want, COMPLETELY.
    By the way, I consider you should read "The Host" - also by S.M, I really enjoyed this.