HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes im sure its a whale of a time

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cocaine View Post
    yes im sure its a whale of a time
    It certainly is.

Maybe not if you have a fear of flying, though.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens

It's always nice to read up on a folks first flying experience,
    I enjoyed reading about it and I'm glad it worked out for you!

- Lee
    Student Pilot EGBW | Cessna 152 G-BHPY G-BTVW
    Passed Air Law exam April 25th

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by syko2006 View Post
    How was your first time flying?

I was on my way to Alcudia, Spain.
    We was sitting in out seats, first time flying and I picked the window. (Big mistake)
    We watched the screen thing at the front, safety procedures etc, the flight attendant came round to check our seat belts. I remember the plane backing out of the 'parking bay,' then turning the corner to go on the runway, then BANG the engines kicked in and we was nearly hitting 200 MPH down the Luton airport runway, I was bricking it never flown before, never imagined I would. (Typical English boy, English holidays before, Northfork 2 hour drive say.) Then the nose lifted and up we went, at this point I was scared no harm in admitting it, I'd never been on an aeroplane before! Everytime it was leveling out my head was banging! Light headed, and pains going all through my head! Then it turned and before you knew it, we was hitting nearly 9,000 feet. When I was brave enough to look out of the window, or even turn my head, I would get massive headrush and go really light headed then I'd have to look straight foward and wait for it to go.
    I remember looking out at one point, and seeing snow capped mountains, we were just passing France. I couldn't beleive it, then not long I heard over the radio ''This is the pilot etc, cruising at 10,500 FT at 530 MPH we'll hit Spanish soil in just under an hour and a half'' I was ecstatic! At this point my ears had already popped and I'd chewed on a whole pack of Polo's.
    Then the food came round, it stunk the whole cabin out, and I didn't think I could eat it. Before I knew it, time had passed and we was near Spain! We had to buckle up, and prepare for landing. I remember the plane slowing down, and the engines cutting out for about 30 seconds at a time, and getting slower, and slower. Then I can remember looking out the window and checking out the islands undernieth us, the docks all along the coast, it was great! After about 20 minuits, the plane touched down, and I was looking foward to my first holiday abroad. Stepping out of the aeroplane was great, the heat just hit you! (This was in October, last year! So in England, it wasn't the warmest of places.) But Spain was still hitting 25-30 C it was great!
    I was so releived that the flight was over, I hated it, continuous light headed feeling where the pressure was messing with my ears and head, the food was stinking and I couldn't take it any longer, I didn't even get up to go for a leak, I was afraid I would fall over and make myself look an idiot!

Had a wicked holiday, I really would love to go back again, the hotel was great!

Coming home was much better, I had no problems atall, it was so wierd, just the occasional light headedness, but my Mum taught me that if I took in deep breathes when I feel light headed it would go away, and it did! We was just crossing the channel, and we was so high up, I could see the outline of England, it was amazing!
    I was looking at the coastline and everything. We soon came over London, and I was taking pictures of the London eye all the way down there in the freezing cold, before I knew it, we was touching down and ready to get off the plane. Sumbrero on head, I trotted down the stairs and I was freezing then off home I went. I loved flying on the way home, it was wierd how at first I hated it, and I was so worried about going home (the flight) and then I got on the plane, we took off and I was having so much fun! (Thought this time, I did sit in the middle seat, so I could still look out of the window and I could be nosey at what the flight attendants were doing.) I watched The Simpsons and Top gear, and the time 'flew' by.

So that was my first time flying, I know you're probably gonna' open this thread and think ''woah, there's no way I'm reading that'' but I think it's quite interesting! I'm gonna' post it up as a blog aswell, so check it out if you get bored! Please no slate posts, I'm just trying to give the people that havn't flown before, what it's like. Thanks for reading.
    Dan.
    Seems weird reading this as I've flown quite a lot of times, but It does bring back memories of the time when I first flew. I was kind of little so I didn't know what was going on. The only problem I have with flying now is my ears, theres nothing wrong with them but it's just that they get soooo painfull at times. Anyway nice post.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678