HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Rooney or Torres in your team?

I would without doubt go for Rooney. There is something about Rooney that i haven't seen before in any striker or attacking footballer. There is so many positive things that you can say about Rooney.

Torres is the same but lacks Rooney's determination and work rate. A partnership together would be a force to be reckoned with and in my opinion would be the best partnership the football world would of seen since the Andy Cole and Dwight York days.
    Last edited by Clowgons; 15-04-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You don't know what you're talking about.

Torres lacks the determination and ambition? Did you see him on the weekend? He was doing that for the 96, he's a Liverpool fan for life. I've never seen Rooney produce a goal like the one Torres pulled off to make it 1:0 on the weekend, it was truly splendid - a goal for the occasion.

A force to be reckoned with? Dear God, ask yourself two questions.

A) Why would Torres play for Manure with the same passion he does for Liverpool.

B) When would Liverpool fans allow Rooney to wear a Scouse shirt?

I pity you when you claim to be a footballing fan.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like Rooneys spirit and determination, but i'm going to say Torres to wind you up.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    I like Rooneys spirit and determination, but i'm going to say Torres to wind you up.
    ahaha same

but Torres is marginally a better all round player.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Torres. Rooney just gets pissed off and starts chucking his toys out the pram. when he does finally stop crying, he punches the corner flag.

What a douche
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

David villa.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    David villa and Torres.
    -mouth watering-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Torres. Rooney just gets pissed off and starts chucking his toys out the pram. when he does finally stop crying, he punches the corner flag.

What a douche
    i second this
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about.

Torres lacks the determination and ambition? Did you see him on the weekend? He was doing that for the 96, he's a Liverpool fan for life. I've never seen Rooney produce a goal like the one Torres pulled off to make it 1:0 on the weekend, it was truly splendid - a goal for the occasion.

A force to be reckoned with? Dear God, ask yourself two questions.

A) Why would Torres play for Manure with the same passion he does for Liverpool.

B) When would Liverpool fans allow Rooney to wear a Scouse shirt?

I pity you when you claim to be a footballing fan.
    You are the most deluded, arrogant, cocky, thinks who knows it all football fan that ever I've seen.

You wouldn't last a day as a Football presenter on MOTD Or as a commentator because you talk so much jibba jab.

Wow, he pulled of spectacular goal over the weekend, Torres plays when he wants to plays, Rooney is different, Rooney always wants to play to the best of his ability and if we would to put Rooney and Torres work rate together i would without regret, put a Million dollars on Rooney to have the better work rate.

Now, let me get to the point. Why wouldn't Rooney and Torres be a force to be reckoned with? They have identical attributes.

Can you tell in which part of my sentence did i wrote "Torres would play for Man United?"

You are so deluded it's unbelievable.

Take a long look at yourself in the mirror, Mr i who thinks that he knows it all. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Didier Drogba.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast