HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Episode five was GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! New characters, fantastic development and more information revealed. Six episodes to go, nearly half way done now. Noooooo!

Tokens

Just watching 5 now. I'm impressed with this anime so far! Top marks ;D:eusa_clap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Episode 5 was very good, I loved the cliffhanger at the end even though we all know whats going to happen
    No longer active on here

Tokens

wow. 5 was interesting! That sliver haired girl is a man eater, hows that saving the world? Ahhh he kissed her and made her clueless

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Subs for the last episode are out. I took a quick look at the raw and it looks amazing. It was also announced that there is going to be two movies to follow, not one. Can't wait! Downloading the last episode now. :8
    Last edited by Neversoft; 19-06-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Oasis are rubbish :/
    Yes they are. Finally someone who dosent like them ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    ...and that's your opinion but every sane person knows that Oasis are good!
    Oasis suck badly.

I know im a little late but just wanted to put my thoughts out on the subject

Is there a site i can get all the eps from or do i have to find allt he torrents myself

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oasis do not suck, at all. The only people who dislike Oasis are mad metal loving devil worshippers like Paul. Also, you don't deserve to watch the series if you hate on Oasis. :@
    Last edited by Neversoft; 19-06-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Thats not faire ive always hated oasis.. even before i listen to japanese stuff.

And no imo Oasis do suck i really dont like any of there stuff.. id just skip the OP

Use to listen to iron maiden and stuff before i got in japanese music lol..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What do Oasis have to do with Japanese stuff? By the way, skipping the opening is an abomination! At least mute it or something instead!

I used to listen to Iron Maiden a lot, even went to see them live, but stopped listening when I found Japanese music lmao. Now I'm into more soft-rock-electronic-kind-of-stuff. Actually what I'm into can't be defined because my favourite band is Nightwish and I'm also into artists such as Enya. My tastes are actually quite diverse now I think about it...

By the way, don't tell me you dislike Radiohead as well?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

i dont listen to anything english anymore to be honest and thats why i mentioned the japanese stuff dnt wanna get called a w.e it is people get called >.>

and lol. about 5-10% of my music is english rest is japanese.. and ive heard a few radiohead dont like them aswell ^^;;

Bands i listen to are like.. Nightmare, Dir en grey, UnsraW, Girugamesh, D'espairsRay, Jan Da Arc, L' Arc~en~ciel, Hironobu Kageyama, Maximum the Hormone.

Atleast 4-5 of them should ring a bell. lol my fave english speaking band is crush40. and one half of the band is japanese.. lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast