HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

I mainly stand up home and away, however it often depends what the people around you are doing and what stand you are in. For example, at Stamford Bridge if you're in the MHL, you will be standing up for the duration of the 90. If you're in the shed it'll be a combination of both usually, and on the sides if you stand up on a regular basis without any significant events happening on the pitch, you'll eventually end up getting kicked out.

In these modern all-seater stadiums, crowd control is much better with everyone being assigned a certain seat or in the case of a free seating arrangement, they only sell a certain amount of tickets before hand. The stands are no longer holding people who are stuffed together like sardines, so I don't see standing up causing a problem if everyone is assigned their own individual seat.

Standing is a far more enjoyable experience, does create a better atmosphere and at the end of the day, you are at a football match, not in your living room!
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sit down. I get knackered standing up all the time at games (yes, I'm very unfit).
    It was annoying when i went to Wolves vs United at Molineux, and the glory supporting ******s wouldn't sit down. Honestly, 3-0 up at half time and they STILL want more.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sit down home (at the front, stand full of old *****)
    stand up away

Tokens

Latest Awards:

stand up... until steward tells me off

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Stand up at both
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    YellowParasol-

Latest Awards:

As i have a season ticket behind our goal, its terrace so stand up

away i stand up at the back with hundreds of other Peterborough fans usually dtewrds give in trying to tell us to sit down
    Made a return after a few years away.. So much has changed

Big Peterborough United fan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stand up and sit down. Most of the time I'll be standing up however last night when Cas scored we were bouncing for about two minutes which seems like an hour when you needed one goal and you've got it. Anyway, when we saw it was disallowed I just sort of squated on the floor.

I was hugging my inflatable banana for support after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    What about lying down?
    Because it's football, arr well. What some people do for a post count on a forum. :rolleyes:

Round some mates up, well that shouldn't really be a plural really however round the mate up, buy a ticket and actually go to a game before post idiotic crap.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Back to the spam section
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12