HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default AirHabbo.com Site & Forum Launch Today

This evening AirHabbo opens it's doors to the public, now, there's a hectic schedule for the night due to the fact that 2 parts of AirHabbo are opening during the same hour, this is how the schedule looks;

4 - 5PM - A normal show with one of our Radio DJ's to gather listeners up and do some rather 'tasty' competitions!

5 - 6PM - The first return to Habbo Radio show from myself [for a full show anyhow], this includes a giveaway, competitions to win possible HC's and a Guest DJ*.

6 - 7PM - The official opening show which will include the owners, DJ Dynamix, DJ XPL and Maurice, the Site Manager DJing for the full hour. During this hour;
    6:15PM - The Forum shall open it's doors! The only person to not have seen the skin for the Forum is me so wow, surprise!
    6:30PM - The Site finally opens it's doors with a unique, broad and fantastically superb layout, the likes of which I have never seen!

7 till late - The possibility of more Guest DJ's** and AirHabbo Radio DJ's taking over the radio for the rest of the night.

Hope to see you there!

Thread closed by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent arguments.
    Last edited by Nixt; 25-04-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Tokens

Another fansite... Wont be as big as Habbox or any other's but ill act like a care hold on...

OO NICE SITE GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU OPEN!
    We've got what it takes, to take what you've got!

Good Morning, And Incase I Don't See Ya,
    Good Afternoon, Good Evening, And Good Night

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

Failed already? Hasn't even opened yet.. :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Interesting, I guess the schedule didn't go to plan ? Or is the site closed till tomarrow ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sixiz View Post
    Another fansite... Wont be as big as Habbox or any other's but ill act like a care hold on...

OO NICE SITE GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU OPEN!
    Didn't you post a crappy forum which closed after a day? And if you don't care don't post. No one cares about your attempt to sound like an internet hardass.

aside from that it's quite unprofessional to make a very organised post and then not stick to it.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

I will sign up as iCicada on the forum

Good Luck
    My Edited Quotes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

epic fail

guess why it didnt open? They dont know how to get there radio working. I think anyways.

this is the link to there radio
    http://www.airhabbo.com/player.asx

LOL
    fail
    Last edited by DPS; 19-04-2009 at 01:09 PM.