HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

In VCE Year 11 doesn't matter that much, the exams are corrected by teachers, so its pointless...
    But in year 12 (the year that 'counts') they are corrected by teachers from another school, its all formal and shiz, we got study leave i guess you call it. We had about 2-3 weeks off before our first exams... was sweet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

we didn't get study live at GCSE, nor do we get it at a-levels. i think thats a good thing as i wouldn't revise and would just laze around throughout all of it lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    we didnt get told because we were the "worst year they've ever had" they let us have non school uniform after easter and no other year. i found out today i get study leave in year 12 - never knew that until today. have from may sometime to june 22nd then we go back for 3 weeks (POINTLESS) and finish on july 17th
    Ha, you naughty little boy My year was the worse year too. There were too many personalities conflicting, there were the chav people who hid classroom clocks in attics, thrown food and then there were us goody goodies who did nothing wrong, other than that time I threw a stone at the strictest teacher in the school's car, but he fears me eversince I found it amusing and smiled too much...

I thought schools were going to enforce the right of having study leave? Although that depends on the school, some have revision lessons disguised as normal lessons which remove any reason for there being a study leave, which is just another holiday really

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    then we go back for 3 weeks (POINTLESS)
    lol so do I "its so we can be ahead for A2 work" same excuse for you?
    Anyway as for study leave, they did the same with us. You'll get through it and before you know it, you'll be annoyingly waiting til results day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yep We "leave" on the 15th May (well go to alton towers) then come back in on the Monday for an RE exam >.>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's because study leave isn't used for it's intended purpose. And don't say it is because it really is not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    lol so do I "its so we can be ahead for A2 work" same excuse for you?
    Anyway as for study leave, they did the same with us. You'll get through it and before you know it, you'll be annoyingly waiting til results day
    same for us.

leave on 15th may for study leave (have an exam on 11th and 15th :rolleyes, and are off for 3 weeks although technically the middle one is whit (sp?) week. then back for 3 weeks to start AS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If mine does get cancelled like Robbies I wouldnt go in, I'd just stay off tbh because I find it more comfortable revising at home and I think I get more done that mucking about with my mates in class.
    No longer active on here

stop being a brat and go to school til you finish your exams everyone knows no one studies during study leave
    they cancelled it for my year too when i was in y11 and loads of other schools so just be thankful youre leaving in a couple of months anyway
    shoots

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had this when I was in Yr11 (3 years ago ), but we just dossed about in school since none of our teachers really cared . We had a leavers assembly before our exams and then we weren't supposed to come in unless exams, but we did just to annoy people . The only reason why they made us finish early was to get rid a tradition at my school called 'Foam Day' where all the Yr11s come in on their last day with shaving foam and foam as many people as possible. Funny thing is it didn't work and we just scheduled our own foam day and didn't tell anyone .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast