HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rockboy03 View Post
    I think he won it because of the fact that he has been a commited player for many years and hasn't won it yet.
    But that is like pitying him in a way. Of course he is a fantastic player, a legend infact and in my opinion.. one of the finest players to grace the Premierleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    ireland was nominated for YPFA...
    My bad

Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    I actually think it's the other way around.
    You could argue this about both players due to them being a secure unit when they play together but Ferdinand just doesn't have the edge when Vidic isn't there.
    Back for a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

I don't mind, I'm £20 up for this

I think it's fair to say he's got this for his illustrious career, not this season.
    I'm liking how calls for his knighthood have just arised though :S Jump on the bandwagon when he completes the rout hey.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Then he deserves as PFA Lifetime achievement, not a PFA player of THIS YEAR, not 17 years previous.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    Then he deserves as PFA Lifetime achievement, not a PFA player of THIS YEAR, not 17 years previous.
    Although I love Giggs to bits, I must admit this is only too true.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As good a player Vidic is, I find him quite sly and dirty, also fairly error prone sometimes.

Gerrard shoulda won hands down.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234