HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LucasLuke View Post

I get a low ram score because im not 64 bit
    No, you get a low RAM score because either a) your RAM is not in dual channel b) you have rubbish RAM c) both.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, 32-bit won't change the speed it's running at, but then again, the WEI is very strange.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    No, you get a low RAM score because either a) your RAM is not in dual channel b) you have rubbish RAM c) both.
    I have 1600Mhz DDR3 in dual channel and I get 5.9.
    we're smiling but we're close to tears, even after all these years

Tokens

On my score it says 64-bit compatible. Does this mean I can upgrade to 64-bit at any time and my drivers would work fine?

Please click and help Nugget hatch!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On my score it says 64-bit compatible. Does this mean I can upgrade to 64-bit at any time and my drivers would work fine?
    In theory yeah 64-bit seems to install on most computers. I haven't come across any that do not, other than PCs that are less than 1GB, but that's more of a warning than "it definitely won't work", if that makes sense?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    In theory yeah 64-bit seems to install on most computers. I haven't come across any that do not, other than PCs that are less than 1GB, but that's more of a warning than "it definitely won't work", if that makes sense?
    Yeh. Well I have a Windows 7 disc (32-bit), would I be able to download a 64-bit version and use that product key (thats on the 32 bit version)?

Please click and help Nugget hatch!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh. Well I have a Windows 7 disc (32-bit), would I be able to download a 64-bit version and use that product key (thats on the 32 bit version)?
    You'll have to ask someone else as this question always confuses me I'm not sure if the installation key immediately de-activates Windows 7 32-bit, to which you can re-use your product key for 64-bit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, just download a 64-bit disc and use your 32-bit key, it'll work fine because it'll send the same hardware ID to MS, it should activate fine, if it doesn't you can use the automated phone system, takes like 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    64-bit will run on any amount of RAM, the processor needs to be 64-bit, otherwise it won't "understand" how to run the OS! Nowadays though, processors are 64-bit, but before Core2Duo and things like that very few were.

Although, LucasLuke, you're CPU is 64-bit fo sho.
    Last edited by Recursion; 03-06-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    HabbaJabba

Latest Awards:

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617